Want to know everything there is to know about the reboot of Saints Row and all the tips that can help you succeed? Well, this article is our complete and thorough Saints Row walkthrough which is packed with tips, tricks, and useful information to help you do everything in the game.
Whether you want some general information about the game like what features it has or how long it is or more detailed guides on what you can expect, this article is packed with all of that and more.
So, read on below for our Saints Row walkthrough which covers everything you need to know to ensure you build a thriving criminal empire.
Saints Row Walkthrough
Our Saints Row walkthrough is packed with useful information from details on the characters, missions, vehicles and weapons, upgrades, skills, activities, and collectibles.
You can find all of those guides below with links to each one so you have everything you need as you conquer Santo Ileso.
General tips and information
This first section of our Saints Row walkthrough is all about basic tips and information you need to know when starting the game!
- Saints Row characters
- Saints Row voice actors and cast
- Is Saints Row crossplay?
- Does Saints Row have split-screens support?
- Saints Row co-op multiplayer overview
- Will Saints Row be on Game Pass?
- Is Johnny Gat in the Saints Row reboot?
- Saints Row length – how long to beat the game
- Saints Row how to save your game
- Are there cheats and cheat codes in Saints Row?
- Saints Row how to make your game private
- Saints Row gangs
- Saints Row map overview and guide
- Saints Row how to get the wingsuit
- Saints Row how to unlock fast travel and fast travel
- Saints Row fast travel points locations
- Saints Row Saints HQ customisation
- Saints Row radio stations
- Saints Row how to get the Playlist app
- Saints Row Insurance Fraud – is it back?
- Saints Row how to unlock Insurance Fraud
- Saints Row how to get venture income fast
- Saints Row how to get money fast
- Saints Row how to get XP fast
- Saints Row max level and rank
Character creation, weapons, vehicles, skills, perks, and more
This section of our walkthrough covers everything you need to know about weapons, vehicles, skills, perks, character creation and customisation.
- Saints Row character creator guide
- Saints Row how to import characters from Boss Factory
- Saints Row character customisation guide
- Saints Row how to buy clothes and outfits
- Saints Row crew customisation
- Saints Row weapons
- Saints Row weapon customisation
- Saints Row how to buy weapons
- Saints Row best weapons
- Saints Row vehicles
- Saints Row vehicle customisation
- Saints Row best vehicles and cars
- Saints Row how to buy and get more vehicles
- Saints Row skill tree
- Saints Row best skills
- Saints Row Perks
- Saints Row best perks
- Saints Row tow-truck location
- Saints Row helicopter location
- Saints Row hoverbike location
- Saints Row tank location
- Saints Row jet location
Main objectives and criminal ventures
Our main objectives guide focuses on the core story missions. We also go in-depth on each of the criminal ventures and how they work.
- Saints Row missions
- Saints Row loyalty missions
- Saints Row criminal ventures
- Saints Row where should you place Criminal Ventures on the map?
- Saints Row Bright Future missions and location guide
- Saints Row Castle Kraken missions and location guide
- Saints Row Chalupacabra missions and location guide
- Saints Row JimRob’s Garage missions and location guide
- Saints Row Shady Oaks missions and location guide
- Saints Row Wuzyerz Repo missions and location guide
Side activities and collectibles
Our guides on the side objectives and collectibles in Saints Row cover some of the activities you can complete in the world and the various items and discoveries you can find and complete.
- Saints Row Crimes of Opportunities guide
- Saints Row Side Hustles
- Saints Row Threats
- Saints Row collectible locations
- Saints Row challenges
- Saints Row El Dorado Hidden History guide
There you have it. That is all of our Saints Row guides summarised in this article. For more on the game, check out what we thought in our Saints Row review.