Stray is a very simple game, with not too many deep mechanics, however, there are a number of puzzles, tasks, and quests to do that might not be as simple as you first thought. So, this Stray walkthrough will cover everything from major puzzles in the story, to side objectives and even collectible locations.
The sections below each contain our selection of guides, from general tips, to main puzzles that you have to complete, and any side objectives and collectibles that are hidden in the world like B-12's memories. As the Stray game length isn't too long it shouldn't take you much time to replay if you miss anything. And, the game has chapter select as well.
So, be sure to check out our Stray walkthrough for all the help you might need to reunite your feline friend with their family.
This Stray Walkthrough is split up into three sections. These are general information about the game, main puzzle guides and quests, and then collectible locations, alongside side quest guides and individual item locations.
Stray information and general tips
Our Stray general tips and information covers things like the length of the game, what platforms it is on and some general controls while you play.
- Stray length – how long to beat the game?
- Stray on PS Plus – everything to know?
- Does Stray have cat customisation?
- Stray on Xbox Game Pass – is it on Xbox platforms?
- Stray chapter list – every chapter in the game
- Stray how to save the game?
- Stray how to meow
- Does the cat in Stray die?
- Stray are there dogs?
- Stray ending explained
Stray main Puzzle guides and main quests
This section of our Stray walkthrough focuses on the main objectives and puzzles that you might get caught up on. We will also cover some main quests that play out throughout the adventure.
- Stray computer socket puzzle solution
- Stray the flat door keycode solution
- Stray notebook locations
- Stray Seamus’ apartment code – how to solve
- Stray where and who to take the tracker to
- Stray electrical cable location
- Stray how to get the blanket – blanket location
- Stray Clementine location
- Stray cassette tape location
- Stray how to destroy the security cameras
- Stray worker hat and worker jacket locations
- Stray mysterious password solution
- Stray how to turn on the control room computers
Stray collectible, side Quest, and item locations
Finally, you can read through this section to see a variety of Stray collectibles, side quest guides, and item locations such as B-12’s Memories and collecting the badges.
- Stray B-12 Memories locations
- Stray badge locations
- Stray scratching locations
- Stray how to get energy drinks – energy drink locations
- Stray vending machine locations
- Stray safe code
- Stray how to open the safe in the alley
- Stray sheet music locations for Morusque
- Stray paper bag location
- Stray how to dunk a basketball
- Stray TV location and how to browse every TV channel
- Stray worker’s key location
- Stray how to scratch the vinyl in the club
- Stray plant locations – where to find the red plant, purple plant, and yellow plant
That covers all the guides we have for Stray in our Stray walkthrough. To see what we thought of perhaps the most adorable game of 2022, you can read our Stray review.