Halo Infinite‘s campaign is finally here, which means that so to is our Halo Infinite walkthrough. With the game being a linear, story-based experience, with a dose of open-world action, there is a lot to do and a ton of items to collect and keep track of.
Halo Infinite is certainly not the biggest game of 2021, but it does have a lot of hidden items and side objectives that extend its playtime. And, of course, there are the ever elusive skulls which have to be found. As such you will need some help choosing the best upgrades for your gear and finding some of the collectibles that don’t appear on the map after retaking FOBs.
Read on to see our Halo Infinite walkthrough, which includes links to all of our handy guides which will help you out during your time on the Zeta Halo Ring.
Halo Infinite Walkthrough
Below you can find all of our guides on Halo Infinite, including the collectible locations, the best upgrades to buy early on, and how to unlock certain vehicles to get around easier.
- Halo Infinite missions
- Halo Infinite campaign length
- Halo Infinite gear and equipment locations
- Halo Infinite best upgrades
- Halo Infinite best guns
- Halo Infinite WASP location
- Halo Infinite Banshee location
- Halo Infinite Warship Gbrakkon collectible locations
- Halo Infinite Foundation collectible locations
- Halo Infinite House of Reckoning collectible locations
- Halo Infinite Skull locations
- Halo Infinite Target locations
- Halo Infinite Audio Log locations
- Halo Infinite Spartan Core locations
- Halo Infinite Mjolnir Armory Locker locations
- Halo Infinite Forerunner Artifact locations
- Halo Infinite easter egg locations
For the latest on Halo Infinite and other Game Pass games, check out our list of the upcoming Xbox Series X games.