Ghostwire Tokyo is the latest spooky adventure from Tango Gameworks and it ventures into new territory for the studio. Not only is it their first open-world game, but it puts combat at the forefront of the experience and is a first-person action-adventure, rather than an over-the-shoulder game.
While we mentioned in our Ghostwire Tokyo review for PS5 that we don’t think all of these new features work well together, there is a lot that can keep you busy. Side quests, collectibles, activities spread throughout the map, and 240,000 (yes, you read that right) spirits to save throughout Tokyo.
But, to help you get a grasp of combat and how the mechanics work, we have put together some tips and guides to help you complete the game and work towards clearing the map of all the activities. You can find our tips, guides, and more below in our Ghostwire Tokyo walkthrough.
Ghostwire Tokyo Walkthrough
Below you can find all of our guides that make up our Ghostwire Tokyo walkthrough, from small tips to how to save all the spirits in the city.
General Tips and Tricks
Our general tips for Ghostwire Tokyo cover the length of the game, how to unlock your Ethereal Weaving techniques, where to find grenade-like Talismans to use in combat, and more.
- How many chapters are in Ghostwire Tokyo?
- Ghostwire Tokyo length – how long to beat Ghostwire Tokyo
- Ghostwire Tokyo how to unlock the Bow
- Ghostwire Tokyo how to unlock Fire Weaving attack
- Ghostwire Tokyo how to unlock Water Weaving attack
- Ghostwire Tokyo where to get more Talismans
- Ghostwire Tokyo how to earn XP fast
- Ghostwire Tokyo how to earn Meika fast
- Ghostwire Tokyo max level you can reach
Story and Characters
The collection of guides covering the story and characters in Ghostwire Tokyo gives you a glimpse at the cast behind the game’s characters and all the missions in the game.
Upgrades, Skills, Consumables, And More
This section of our guides covers the skills you can unlock and the consumables you can consume to restore your health. It also covers some other tips related to items in your inventory.
- Ghostwire Tokyo skill tree overview
- The best skills in Ghostwire Tokyo
- Ghostwire Tokyo max Katashiro amount you can hold
- Ghostwire Tokyo consumables, food, and drink locations
- Ghostwire Tokyo how to pull a Daikyo Omikuji
This section covers everything you can do to clear the map in Ghostwire Tokyo, including Shrines, collectibles, side activities, and more.
- Ghostwire Tokyo how to save all the spirits
- Ghostwire Tokyo Torii Gate locations
- Ghostwire Tokyo Tanuki locations
- Ghostwire Tokyo landmark locations
That covers our Ghostwire Tokyo walkthrough. These guides and tips should help you get through the game, defeat any difficult Visitors and restore Tokyo’s citizens.