This Atomic Heart walkthrough serves as a guide to everything you need to know about the open-world shooter, from general information to deeper gameplay tips. After spending hours in this alternate universe Soviet Union we have a lot of useful information to get you through its opening hours and explore the larger world.
Atomic Heart is not a typical immersive sim or shooter, blending elements of many different genres and games to create a unique, if not always successful, mix of systems, as we stated in our Atomic Heart review. So, if you are jumping in, get all the tips you need to know about below.
Atomic Heart walkthrough
Our Atomic Heart walkthrough below has a number of helpful tips while you are playing:
- Atomic Heart length – how long to beat
- Is Atomic Heart on Game Pass?
- Is Atomic Heart multiplayer?
- Is Jensen Ackles in Atomic Heart?
- Does Atomic Heart have a six-hour cutscene?
- Does Atomic heart have a FOV slider?
- Atomic Heart difficulty levels and options
- Atomic Heart characters
- Atomic Heart voice actors
- Atomic Heart robot women Twins, story, names
- Atomic Heart map size, activities and points of interest, more
- Atomic Heart weapons
- How to use the scanner in Atomic Heart
- Atomic Heart how to save your game
- How to heal in Atomic Heart
- How to increase inventory space in Atomic Heart
That is everything in our Atomic Heart walkthrough. For even more tips and information on the game be sure to keep an eye out for additional information, news stories and more about Atomic Heart or any of the other best FPS games, best Xbox FPS Games, best PS5 FPS games, or best Nintendo Switch FPS games available.
Developer Mundfish has come under increasing scrutiny in recent weeks after it was alleged that the Russian government stands to gain financially from the release of Atomic Heart. This is due to the fact that investors involved in the financing of Mundfish include GEM Capital, an investment fund whose founder has ties to Gazprom and VTB Bank, both of which are majority-owned by the Russian state.
Mundfish is also partnering with VK (formerly Mail.RU) for the Russian release of Atomic Heart, evading sanctions on Steam – VK is also majority-owned by the Russian state through Gazprombank, and Mundfish’s CEO is a former Creative Director at Mail.RU.
With Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine, many players are now choosing to boycott the game in protest and donate money to organisations like The Ukraine Crisis Appeal, International Rescue Committee, and the British Red Cross.