If you’re looking forward to opening some packs while playing FC 24 next, you may want to save them a little bit. Why, though? Well, the entire FC 24 RTTK Team 2 squad from the ongoing FC 24 Road To The Knockouts promo is leaking online ahead of an official ratings reveal from EA Sports. Some of these players are going to be well-worth having in your team.
Whether you think FC 24 is one of the best soccer games of all time or not, EA Sports is packing it with promos and special cards this year. If you want to know what we’ve seen from the Road To The Knockouts promo so far, you can check out our FC 24 RTTK player upgrade tracker right here – although, with only one round of fixtures played, no one has an upgrade yet. If you’re already familiar with Team 1, you’ll be pleased to know that it looks like the full Team 2 squad is appearing online ahead of EA Sports’ official announcement.
The full FC 24 Road To The Knockouts (RTTK) promo Team 2 squad is:
- Robert Lewandowski (ST, La Liga)
- Ousmane Dembele (RW, Ligue 1)
- Luka Modric (CM, La Liga)
- Pepe (CB, Primeira Liga)
- Marcos Acuna (LB, La Liga)
- Angel Di Maria (CF, Primeira Liga)
- Matteo Darmian (CB, Serie A)
- Pedro (RW, Serie A)
- Sergino Dest (RB, Eredivisie)
- Nemanja Matic (CDM, Ligue 1)
- Steven Bergwijn (LW, Eredivisie)
- Houssem Aouar (CAM, Serie A)
- Jonathon Clauss (RWB, Ligue 1)
- Joao Pedro (ST, Premier League)
- Hector Bellerin (RB, La Liga)
- Piero Hincapie (CB, Bundesliga)
- Ibrahim Cissoko (LW, Ligue 1)
- Mario Gotze (CAM, Bundesliga)
- Diego Carlos (CB, Premier League)
- Jonathon David (ST, Ligue 1)
- Jordy Clasie (CDM, Eredivisie)
- Daniel Amartey (CB, Super Lig)
- Selma Bacha (LB, Ligue 1 Feminine
- Melvine Malard (LW, Ligue 1 Feminine)
- Erin Cuthbert (CM, WSL)
Shared online by leaker ‘Fut Scoreboard‘, this RTTK Team 2 squad is full of upgrades. If you’re lucky enough to get your hands on some of these cards, you could get your hands on improved cards for some of the best FC 24 strikers, best FC 24 wingers, and best FC 24 CM options available.
Although, these FC 24 ratings – and the FC 24 women’s ratings in relation to Bacha, Malard, and Cuthbert – aren’t the be-all and end-all of this promo. If these players’ teams do well in their respective European competitions, they could be in for a decent upgrade. Specifically, these players will get +1 OVR when their team wins two of their group stages games and another +1 OVR when they reach the knockout stage. From there, we’re expecting the winning team to get another stat boost when the competitions conclude.
It’s also worth keeping in mind that the stats you see above are just predictions, for now – although the reality isn’t going to be too far off.
While we wait for an official announcement from EA Sports, you can check out the latest on the best FC 24 settings and best FC 24 formations here – both of which will help you improve your game without needing new players. We also have some recommendations for those of you just starting out; find out picks for the best FC 24 starter team right here. The FC 24 Weekend League start date is almost upon us, so getting your squad up to scratch is vital.