We all like a freebie when it comes to our go-to games, and now Diablo 4 Twitch Drops fulfill that need for RPG fans the world over. Like many other games these days, you can get yourself some neat rewards by playing Diablo 4, linking your Battle.net account, and watching some streams.
With the Diablo 4 Season 1 release date inching ever closer to Sanctuary’s sunlight, you can grab yourself an item while you are waiting to log in and are greeted with one of the Diablo 4 error codes. While you wait and begin your journey in Sanctuary, you can also take a look at which class to choose with our Diablo 4 tier list.
How to earn Diablo 4 Twitch Drops
The Diablo 4 Twitch drops can be earned by watching a total of six hours of Diablo 4 streams on Twitch from an eligible streamer every week for the first four weeks of the game’s launch. You need to watch between the following times:
- June 5, 2023 – June 11, 2023 (11:59 PDT, 02:59 EDT (June 12), 06:59 BST (June 12))
- June 12, 2023 – June 18, 2023 (11:59 PDT, 02:59 EDT (June 19), 06:59 BST (June 19))
- June 19, 2023 – June 25, 2023 (11:59 PDT, 02:59 EDT (June 26), 06:59 BST (June 26)
- June 26, 2023 – July 2, 2023 (11:59 PDT, 20:59 EDT (July 3), 06:59 BST (July 3)
Additionally, you can get another reward by gifting two subscriptions to people in one of the chosen Diablo 4 streamers’ streams. Two Twitch channel subscriptions tally up to at least $12, so you’ll have to decide whether this mount is essential to your Diablo 4 classes or if you are more likely to use one of them from one of the Diablo 4 world bosses.
Diablo 4 Twitch Drops rewards
The Diablo 4 Twitch Drops rewards are:
- Azurehand Back-Stabber Dagger (Rogue), Azurehand Heart Piercer Sword (Necromancer) weapon recolors – three hours watched, June 5 – June 11
- Matron-Sigil Coffer (Rogue), Progenitor Favor (Necromancer) – six hours watched, June 5 – June 11
- Azurehand Spell-Slinger Wand (Sorcerer) weapon recolor – three hours watched, June 12 – June 18
- Hellrune Tabernacle Back trophy – six hours watched, June 12 – June 18
- Azurehand Head-Cleaver (Druid) weapon recolor – three hours watched, June 19 – June 25
- Font of the Mother Back Trophy – six hours watched, June 19 – June 25
- Azurehand Skull-Crusher (Barbarian) – three hours watched, June 26 – July 2
- Matriarch’s Mantle Back trophy – six hours watched, June 26 – July 2
- Primal Instinct Mount – Gift two subscriptions, June 5 – July 2
Diablo 4 Twitch Drops streamers
There are 4606 Twitch Drops eligible streamers, according to Blizzard. The list is extremely long so chances are you will find someone in the directory you can watch.
Nevertheless, the full list can be found here.
How to connect your Twitch account and Battle.net account
To connect your Twitch and Battle.net account, you need to log in to your Battle.net account. From there head to ‘Connections’ and choose ‘Twitch’. Log in with your Twitch account and then you can begin watching streams to work your way towards earning the drops.
Once earned, be sure to redeem your drops from the menu on Twitch and it will appear in-game.
With the Diablo 4 Twitch Drops covered, now is the time to get acquainted with the Diablo 4 battle pass and all the rewards that are up for grabs, like the Diablo 4 unique items scattered throughout Sanctuary. Unfortunately, though, you have missed out on some of the Diablo 4 beta rewards which were only available in March and May.