With tons of loot to collect and demons to slay, you’re going to want to get an idea of all the armor sets and gear you can earn in Diablo 4 to outfit your character. This guide will go over all the confirmed Diablo 4 armor sets as well as the unique items you can find for each class that have powerful bonus effects.
There’s nothing an RPG fan loves more than collecting glowing piles of loot to outfit their character, and it’s safe to say you’ll be doing a lot of that in Diablo 4. But, while fashion isn’t technically part of the Diablo 4 endgame, you’ll no doubt be searching for the best armor sets to make your character look the part as you put the finishing touches on your Diablo 4 build. And, with each of the Diablo 4 classes having distinct styles, there’s a lot to consider.
Diablo 4 armor sets
Here are all the confirmed Diablo 4 armor sets so far:
- Adventurer’s armor set – all classes
- Boneweave armor set – all classes
- Coven’s armor set – all classes
- Etched armor set – all classes
- Fur-Lined armor set – all classes
- Highland armor set – all classes
- Sand-Worn armor set – all classes
- Strider’s armor set – all classes
- Sturdy armor set – all classes
- Weathered armor set – all classes
- 100,000 Steps unique boots – Barbarian
- Greaves of the Empty Tomb unique boots – Necromancer
- Esu’s Heirloom unique boots – Sorcerer
- Penitent Greaves unique boots – all classes
- Storm’s Companion unique legsS – Druid
- Eyes in the Dark unique legs – Rogue
- Iceheart Brais unique legs – Sorcerer
- Temerity unique legs – all classes
- Gohr’s Devastating Grips unique gloves – Barbarian
- Howl From Below unique gloves – Necromancer
- Grasp of Shadow unique gloves – Rogue
- Gloves of the Illuminator unique gloves – Sorcerer
- Fists of Fate unique gloves – all classes
- Frostburn unique gloves – all classes
- Raiment of the Infinite unique chest – Sorcerer
- Rage of Harrogath unique chest – Barbarian
- Mad Wolf’s Glee unique chest – Druid
- Insatiable Fury unique chest – Druid
- Blood Artisan’s Cuirass unique chest – Necromancer
- Razorplate unique chest armor – all classes
- Tempest Roar unique helm – Druid
- Vasily’s Prayer unique helm – Druid
- Harlequin Crest unique helm – Sorcerer
- Deathless Visage unique helm – Necromancer
- Cowl of the Nameless unique helm – Rogue
- Andariel’s Visage unique helm – all classes
As you can see, there are already lots of armor sets to collect in Diablo 4, including several unique items that fill an armor slot but provide distinctive powerful effects.
The standard Diablo 4 armor sets, which are class universal and are available on both masculine and feminine characters, will drop with random stat rolls for your character. These will be the bread and butter of the leveling process; collecting new armor sets and gear before shortly replacing them.
On the other hand, unique items, and unique armor sets more specifically, are special items with distinct perks. This makes them only available to the relevant class, so keep your eyes out for unique items you can take advantage of.
If the style of your demon slaying is the most important factor for you, then fret not. Here’s what each of the classes’ armor sets look like, courtesy of ‘Voidy Vids 2’:
To make it even more exciting, each class also has its own spin on the armor set style. For example, the Barbarian’s Highland armor set is drastically different from the Sorcerer’s Highland armor set, despite it being the same set. This makes playing as each of the classes, no matter where they rank in the Diablo 4 class tier list, a fun prospect in fashion. Reddit user ‘Ch33k0’ has compiled a gallery of all the armor sets available in the game and what they look like for each class and gender option.
Diablo 4 Barbarian armor sets
As you might expect, Barbarian armor is often very rustic and fitting of a warrior. From large plate armor to hats with horns, the Barbarian armor style is for those that want to look like an intimidating and unstoppable force on the battlefield.
Diablo 4 Druid armor sets
The Druid armor set style balances their imposing presence with elements of nature, such as animal pelts, feathers, and horns. While not quite as clad in iron as the Barbarian, you wouldn’t want to be face to face with the Druid.
Diablo 4 Necromancer armor sets
Necromancer armor set styles are suitably very dark and haunting, featuring lots of skulls, bones, teeth, and sharp edges. This class’ armor perfectly reflects their mastery over the dead and all things dark and mysterious.
Diablo 4 Rogue armor sets
This scoundrel, often traveling light to aid in stealth and deception, has a deep love of cloaks and face coverings. The Rogue armor set style often emphasizes their penchant for stealth, but also the darker elements of their playstyle, with skulls, torn fabrics, and masks.
Diablo 4 Sorcerer armor sets
Masters of the arcane arts, the Sorcerer armor set style frequently features long robes and elaborate head-pieces. Some of their outfits are rather decadent, with gold flourishes, while others are more mystical and barbaric.
And that’s all the Diablo 4 armor sets we know of right now for each class, including the unique items and armor up for grabs. If you’re in search of even more outfits to add to your collection, then learn all you can about the Diablo 4 battle pass ahead of the Diablo 4 Season 1 release date to get ready.