A new season means a brand new Destiny 2 exotic to earn in a Dungeon and the Season of the Seraph is no different with a fresh exotic bow taking a spot in the rewards pool. But, how can you get the Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs?
In this guide, we will save you the time of trying to figure out how to land the weapon in the dungeon and tell you how to grab it. That way you can begin building out your loadout for the season and crafting a top Destiny 2 Warlock build, Destiny 2 Hunter build, or Destiny 2 Titan build.
Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs how to get it
The Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs exotic weapon can be earned from the new dungeon Spire of the Watcher. It can be grabbed as one of the rewards from completing encounters in the dungeon, which sadly means it is based on luck and RNG whether you get it or not.
However, you can actually increase your chances of getting Hierarchy of Needs by completing several triumphs that boost the drop rate of the weapon. Here are the five triumphs that, when completed, will increase the drop rate of Hierarchy of Needs:
- Mind the Vexplosion – Complete all encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon without dying
- Resident Vexpert – Complete the Spire of the Watcher dungeon on Master difficulty
- Devil in the Details – Listen to each devilish recording throughout the Spire of the Watcher dungeon
- The Magnificent One – Complete all encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon solo
- Untarnished Grit – Complete all encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon solo without dying
Hierarchy of Needs is a somewhat situational weapon, creating Guidance Rings upon building sufficient charge from precision hits and final blows. Arrows fired through Guidance Rings will become seeking projectiles that deal increased damage based on the distance travelled. Therefore, Hierarchy of Needs excels when you’re required to have a more reserved and slow playstyle, such as Nightfalls, where you can remain in one spot to make full use of the Guidance Ring damage boost.
There you have it, everything you need to know about the Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs and how to get the weapon. For more on guns in the game, check out the best PvP weapons in Destiny 2 and the best PvE weapons in Destiny 2 right now.