The Destiny 2 Final Warning weapon is one of the many new Lightfall exotics that were added with Lightfall. This is the first Strand exotic, besides Quicksilver Storm and changes up the weapon category with auto-tracking bullets.
But, you may be wondering exactly what you can do to get the weapon in Destiny 2 and how long it will take you. Thankfully, this guide will help you out so you can add another one of the Destiny 2 Strand weapons to your arsenal to complement your Destiny 2 Strand subclasses.
Destiny 2 Final Warning perks and traits
Final Warning is a Destiny 2 sidearm that deals Strand damage.
- All At Once – Holding down the trigger marks targets within range and loads multiple bullets, which fire in a burst with increased stability on trigger release. Hitting a marked target with a fully charged burst will unravel them
- Pick Your Poison – While hipfiring projectiles will track marked targets, dealing increased body shot damage on impact. While aiming projectiles have greatly increased velocity and deal extra critical hit damage to marked targets
- Hammer Forged Rifling – Double ranged barrel. Increased range
- Flared Magwell – Optimised for faster reloading. Slightly increased stability and greatly increased reload speed
- Combat Grip – The weapon’s recoil direction is more vertical. Greatly controls recoil.
Final Warning’s base stats include a 21-round magazine, with a 450 rounds-per-minute fire rate. It has a speedy reload as well at just 1.88 seconds.
How to get Final Warning in Destiny 2?
Final Warning in Destiny 2 can be unlocked by completing The Final Strand quest after obtaining all the Strand Fragments.
Once you have obtained all of the Destiny 2 Strand Fragments, you will then need to complete the seven-part quest which will take you across Neomuna, defeating Shadow Legion Cabal, and beating Osiris’ training program. You will need to grab Destiny 2 Strand Meditations and our Destiny 2 Strand Meditations farm guide will help you out with getting them fast.
That is the Destiny 2 Final Warning weapon and how to get it. For even more on the other Destiny 2 Exotics, be sure to take a look at our Destiny 2 walkthrough and our guides on how to get Destiny 2 Deterministic Chaos and Destiny 2 Quicksilver Storm.