What are the best Lies of P weapons? There are many armaments that you can find as you progress through the game. While each one offers unique benefits in combat, there are a select few that are truly beneficial in your campaign. Our Lies of P best weapons guide discusses our top picks that you can acquire during your adventure.
No matter if you are on PS5, PS4, Xbox, Game Pass, or PC you can use some of these choices from our Lies of P review against the Lies of P bosses. Its grim world hides many dangers. As such, we also advise you to take note of other parts of your loadouts, such as the best Legion Arms in Lies of P and the best Lies of P builds and stat priorities. You’ll definitely need the right gear pieces to eliminate foes, just so you can reach the game’s endings.
Lies of P best weapons
The best weapons in Lies of P are:
- Puppet Saber
- Electric Coil
- Booster Glaive
- Tyrant Murderer’s Dagger
- Two Dragons Sword
- Coil Mjolnir
- Cursed Knight’s Halberd
- Uroboros’ Eye
- Noblesse Oblige
- Proof of Humanity
Note that this list is primarily based on what each armament offers by default. While boss weapons cannot be disassembled, all other weapons can have their respective blades and handles combined. Likewise, handles can even be altered to change their stat scaling. These mechanics can be accessed by interacting with a Stargazer or by talking to Eugenie in Hotel Krat. As such, you’ll be able to mix and match to have a gear piece that’s fine-tuned to your play style.
Among Lies of P’s best weapons, the Puppet Saber is one that’s obtained early in the campaign. Thus, it’ll serve you well for most of your early-game adventure. Its reach is comparable to that of the Greatsword of Fate, another starting weapon. The key difference is that its speed is faster, and its charge attack has a longer reach.
- Location #1: Campaign start – Received as a starting weapon if you pick Path of the Cricket – Balance.
- Location #2: Cerasani Square – Purchased from the merchant for 300 ergo.
- Stat scaling: Motivity C and Technique C.
- Blade skill: Storm Slash – Slash enemies in front of you multiple times.
- Handle skill: Concentrate – Temporarily increase your attack.
The Electric Coil is quite viable simply because of the Generate skill. With this mace imbued with electricity, you can zap most puppets with ease.
- Location: Elysion Boulevard – Enter the house with the Stargazer and buy it from the merchant in the small room.
- Stat scaling: Motivity C, Technique D, and Advance B.
- Blade skill: Generate – Greatly increases Electric Blitz attack temporarily.
- Handle skill: Rush Smash – Jump and strike downward at an enemy.
The Booster Glaive has decent reach, and its sweeping arcs can cleave through multiple enemies. Its best feature, though, is its charge attack, which causes your character to lunge forward and strike. This is viable especially if a target’s stagger meter has appeared, and you need to close the distance.
- Location: Workshop Union – Make your way to the factory until you spot a canal that’s overflowing with acid, which causes the Corruption debuff. The chest is at the end of the canal, but it’s guarded by a Puppet of the Future miniboss. You can drain the acid later in the level to make this battle easier.
- Stat scaling: Motivity D and Technique B.
- Blade skill: Storm Slash – Rush forward and slash multiple times.
- Handle skill: Patient Slash – Gather your strength for a powerful slash attack; hold the attack button for a stronger attack.
Tyrant Murderer’s Dagger
We feel that the Tyrant Murderer’s Dagger is one of the best weapons due to its attack speed. The third stab in the combo chain even does two hits. These factors are immensely helpful, especially when you’re up against bosses that have fast attack animations. More importantly, the Grind blade skill increases your crit chance, which is great for improved DPS.
- Location: Hotel Krat – Be on the lookout for Venigni Collection items, special boxes that add new items to Pulcinella’s inventory. One of the extra weapons that he sells is the Tyrant Murderer’s Dagger.
- Stat scaling: Motivity D and Technique B.
- Blade skill: Grind – Increases critical hit chance temporarily.
- Handle skill: Quick Stab – Does a quick stab forward.
Two Dragons Sword
The Two Dragons Sword is a katana, which offers both decent attack speed and fluid motions when striking. Perhaps its best feature is its charge attack. You need to time the swishing animation correctly so that the weapon flashes just as an enemy’s attack is about to land. Doing so causes a riposte slash. However, if you mistime it, then you’ll leave yourself open to a devastating hit, as this action doesn’t count as a block.
- Location: Barren Swamp – Defeat the Puppet-Devouring Green Monster boss and exchange the boss item with Alidoro/Hugo.
Stat scaling: Motivity D and Technique A.
- Blade skill: Link Emergency Dodge – Dodge forward quickly; uses extra Fable to perform up to two attacks.
- Handle skill: Wind of Swords – Blow a wind of swords forward to deal AoE damage to enemies.
The Coil Mjolnir is one of the best weapons in Lies of P simply because of its monstrous damage and blade skill. For starters, this hammer can smash and crush multiple foes with ease due to its wide arc. Thunderstrike, meanwhile, deals tremendous damage, while also empowering your weapon with electricity.
- Location: Krat Central Station – Reach the plaza in the ruined Krat Central Station level. From there, keep left as you go to the back of the area to find this chest.
- Stat scaling: Motivity B and Technique D.
- Blade skill: Thunderstrike – Smash the weapon downward and cause a lightning strike; Electric Blitz damage is dealt to enemies, and your weapon is also imbued with this effect temporarily.
- Handle skill: Absolute Defense – Perfectly block an enemy’s attack temporarily.
Cursed Knight’s Halberd
The Cursed Knight’s Halberd is quite good due to the speed of the blade skill, Link Slash, along with multiple attacks done in quick succession (up to five hits when you consume three Fable slots). This guarantees a guard break in most situations. The handle skill, Guard Parry, triggers a riposte as long as you time it right.
- Location: Relic of Trismegistus – Upon reaching the cavern, you’ll see a chest on a ledge that’s jutting out. Be ready for a Devastator Puppet elite that smashes through a wall as you get close.
- Stat scaling: Motivity C and Technique C.
- Blade skill: Link Slash – Slash enemies in front of you; use extra Fable to slash enemies once more.
- Handle skill: Guard Parry – Time the enemy’s attack correctly to deflect it and deal a powerful counterattack.
The Uroboros’ Eye is a fancy sawblade/grinding wheel hybrid, and it shows in its unique perks. Storm Notice is certainly a good skill to use, considering that each slash does an extra hit, which means an overall increase to the damage that you deal.
- Location: Arche Abbey – Defeat Laxasia the Complete and exchange the boss item with Hugo.
- Stat scaling: Motivity C and Technique B.
- Blade skill: Wandering Moon – Throw the weapon forward; it stays in that spot for a short duration, dealing damage to nearby enemies before returning to your hand.
- Handle skill: Storm Notice – Revs up the weapon to increase potential hits and damage.
The Noblesse Oblige is a gigantic club, and also one of the best Lies of P weapons. The only downside is that it comes fairly late in the campaign. Still, its Ergo Release ability is one that you’ll want to take note of. It causes a massive AoE shockwave that deals thousands of damage, but each use spends at least 500 ergo. Make sure you’ve farmed a lot of the currency or you’ve got extra shards to spare.
- Location: Arche Abbey – Defeat Simon Manus and exchange the boss item with Hugo.
- Stat scaling: Motivity A and Technique D.
- Blade skill: Ergo Release – Consume a set amount of ergo to deal huge damage to enemies.
- Handle skill: Endure – Temporarily withstands the enemy’s attacks (i.e. slight physical damage reduction).
Proof of Humanity
Last but not least, there’s the Proof of Humanity, which comes from a late-game boss. While it has Link Slash akin to other gear pieces, its main feature is that these attacks are akin to cross slashes and whirling cyclones. As such, you’ll spin around while striking foes, further bolstered by the Grind skill and added critical hit chance.
- Location: Under the Abyss – Defeat the Nameless Puppet and exchange the boss item with Hugo.
- Stat scaling: Motivity B and Technique B.
- Blade skill: Link Slash – Slash an enemy in front of you; use extra Fable to slash up to three more times.
- Handle skill: Grind – Increase critical hit chance temporarily.
In any case, these are what we consider the best weapons in Lies of P. Feel free to experiment with various blade and handle combinations to find something that suits you for when you continue through the full length of Lies of P‘s main campaign.