FromSoftware is known for its enigmatic characters and perplexing individuals and Elden Ring is no different. The game is packed with mysterious characters to find, talk to, and ally with and you are going to want to know all the Elden Ring NPC locations so you can find them all.
From merchants to mysterious witches, sorcerers to individuals looking to find their path in life, Elden Ring’s characters are some of the best FromSoftware has created so far. Each one has their own story to tell that can last for minutes or multiple hours as they move around The Lands Between.
With so many variables, and so many different NPCs to interact with, finding them all is not easy. That is why we have traversed The Lands Between high and low in a noble quest to find all the Elden Ring NPC locations for you below.
Elden Ring NPC locations
So far, we have found 21 Elden Ring NPC locations in The Lands Between, all scattered around the regions of Roundtable Hold, Limgrave, Stormveil Castle, Liurnia of the Lakes, and more.
You can see our constantly updated list of all the Elden Ring NPCs below, with details on where to find them.
- Varé location – located at the start of Limgrave, after you exit the Stranded Graveyard.
- Kalé location – found at the Church of Elleh in the first section of Limgrave.
- Melina location – Melina will pass by you during the intro of the game. However, she can be found by resting at the Site of Grace just south-east of Gatefront Ruins.
- Renna location – Renna is the white witch who has been seen in a lot of the game’s marketing. She can be found at the Church of Elleh after you have been given the Spectral Steed Whistle from Melina. Later on, she can be found at the Three Sisters behind Caria Manor where she will reveal she is actually called Ranni. This will open up a questline with Ranni.
- Boc location – Boc can be found south-east of the Gatefront Ruins in between the ruins itself and the bridge. He is shouting for help north of the main path and there will be a single brown tree next to some other green trees. Hit the brown tree with your sword to dispel the Illusion and find Boc. Boc will then move to the Coastal Cave and the first Site of Grace in Liurnia of the Lakes.
- Sellem The Sorcerer location – Sellem can be found at the Waypoint Ruins in central Limgrave after beating Mad Pumpkin Head.
- Roderika location – Roderika can be found at Stormhill Shack along the main path up towards Stomveil Castle. After exhausting her dialogue, she will move to Roundtable Hold.
- Bernahl location – Bernahl can be found in the centre of Stormhill, within a forest, at the Warmaster’s Shack. He can later be found at Volcano Manor in the main room after aligning with Tanith.
- Patches location – Patches can be found as a boss in the Murkwater Cave dungeon in Limgrave. He will surrender once you get his health low enough. He can then be found in the lake in Liurnia of the Lakes and later at Volcano Manor after joining Tanith.
- Pot Boy (Iron Fist Alexander) location – Iron Fist Alexander, known by the Souls community as Pot Boy, can be found in Stormhill on a cliff next to the Saintsbridge Site of Grace. He will then move to Gael Tunnel in Caelid, found behind a door just next to the boss door. Finally, he will appear at Redmane Castle before you take on Radahn.
- Kenneth Haight – Kenneth can be found along the road that leads to the Third Church of Marika in Limgrave. If you clear out his castle in the southeast of Limgrave he will then appear there after going back and talking to him.
- Roundtable Hold NPC locations – Roundtable Hold can be accessed after a few hours and here you can find Roderika again, Corhyn (who sells Incantations), Gideon Offnir, Diallos, Fia, Smithing Master Hewg, Ensha, and the Twin Maiden Husks.
- Commoner location – The Commoner can be found right next to the main gate for Stormveil Castle. Later on, the Commoner can be found next to the enemy wielding the large axe in the storage section of the tower and later in the arena where you fight Godrick.
- Rogier location – Rogier can be found in the building on the eastern wall of Stormveil Castle.
- Nepheli Loux location – Nepheli Loux can be found just opposite the arena you fight Godrick in, next to the Golden Seed location. After you beat Godrick she will move to Roundtable Hold. From there she can then be found on the hill leading up to the Village of the Albinaurics which is in the swamp west of the lake in Liurnia.
- Enia, The Finger Reader location – Enia can be found in the inner chamber of Roundtable Hold after beating your first demi-god.
- Rya location – Rya can be found in a tower embedded within the lake in Liurnia. The tower is in the lake, so you can ride through the centre to find her. If you retrieve her necklace, she can then be found at the top of the Dectus Lift in the Atlas Plateau. Finally, if you accept her offer to go to Volcano Manor and join Tanith, she will be in the meeting room in the manor.
- Diallos location – Diallos can be found in Liurnia of the Lakes, on a rooftop in amongst the sinking academy buildings after meeting him in Roundtable Hold. Later on he can be found at Volcano Manor.
- D location: D will appear at Roundtable Hold after you have defeated Rennala at the Academy of Raya Lucaria. D can also be found earlier, on the road eastwards from the Saintsbridge Site of Grace in Stormhill. If you follow Fia’s questline, D will be found in the room past the blacksmith once she gives you the dagger.
- Gurranq location: Gurranq can be found on Greyoll’s Dragonbarrow Region, which is accessible after visiting the Sending Gate in Limgrave upon speaking with D.
- Irina: Irina can be found on the path down to the Weeping Peninsula. She will give you a letter for her father who is at Castle Morne.
- Edgar: Edgar can be found at Castle Mourne on one of upper platforms of the castle. Once you defeat the boss at the end of the castle, he can be found back at Irina’s body. Later on he can be found on the western cliffs of Liurnia at a shack, where you can kill him for his weapon, which is one of the best weapons in the game.
- Gowry: Gowry can be found at Gowry’s Shack which is in Caelid, along the main path that leads into Sellia.
- Millicent: Millicent can be found on the cliffs above Gowry’s Shack at the Church of the Plague. The church can be accessed by climbing the hills at the back of Sellia. If you complete Gowry’s quest that involves using a needle to heal Millicent, she can subsequently be found inside Gowry’s Shack.
- Iji: Iji can be found on the western cliffs in Liurnia. He is behind an illusionary wall in a set of ruins in the northwest leading to Caria Manor.
- Blaidd: Blaidd can be found after you speak with Ranni at the Three Sisters. He will be in her tower. Ranni will then give you a mission with him to find Nokron, Eternal City. Blaidd will then move to Redmane Castle, before disappearing off on his own mission, with Iji telling you he has gone off on his own mission.
- Seluvis: Seluvis can be found in Ranni’s tower at the Three Sisters. After Ranni gives you her quest, you will be able to talk with Seluvis in his tower at the Three Sisters.
- Fia: If you follow Fia’s questline and she has disappeared from the Roundtable Hold, you will then find her again in Nokron, Eternal City, up in the tree roots during the second section of the city. You will have to beat Fia’s Champion to be able to talk to her again.
- Tanith: Tanith can be found in the main chambers of Volcano Manor. You can visit here or be invited by Rya, who will let you join her effort against the Erdtree.
- Corhyn: Corhyn will eventually tell you that he is leaving the Roundtable to go and find Goldmask.
- Woman in Nokron: As you make your way through Nokron towards the aqueduct, you will find a woman kneeling. You can give her D’s Twinned armour. Although, you will need to have completed Fia’s questline to get it.
- Jar-Bairn: The newest NPC mentioned in Elden Ring patch notes 1.03 can be found in the eastern part of Liurnia of the Lakes. Make your way to the cliff edge just south of the Carian Study Hall. Looking down, you should be able to see tombstones jutting out, which you can use to jump down into Jarburg. Jar-Bairn is perched at the top of a set of stairs. Check out our Elden Ring Jar-Bairn quest guide for a full step-by-step on how to complete Jar-Bairn’s task.
Each of these NPCs also has their own questlines, events, and you can kill any of them for loot ahead of completing their quest. It is all up to you how you interact with them in the world.
That covers all the Elden Ring NPC locations we’ve found so far. Keep checking back in with this guide as we’ll update it with more NPC locations as we continue our playthrough. For more on the NPCs check out Elden Ring walkthrough with tips and tricks for the entire game.