At long last, the Diablo 4 update that ushers in the Season of Blood, and a whole host of quality of life changes for all you Wanderers out there exploring the endgame on offer, is here. With a whole host of secrets to uncover and more than enough new bosses to battle, you’ll be pleased to know that Activision Blizzard is also introducing new Diablo 4 Season of Blood uniques for you to find – if you’re ready to risk it all on World Tier IV. If you’re playing as a Barbarian or a Druid in particular, you’re going to want to keep an eye out for these new items.
It’s had a few teething troubles (no vampire puns intended), but it looks like Diablo 4 really is living up to expectations that it’s one of the best RPG games out there with the Season of Blood update. The best Diablo 4 builds are only getting better and some huge Renown Rewards improvements are arriving alongside some huge boss improvements. Even Diablo 4’s Nightmare Dungeons are going to be better than ever before.
If you’re someone chasing loot in the endgame, though, you’ll also be pleased to know that a new selection of Diablo 4 uniques are being “unearthed just in time for Season of Blood” – as per the latest Diablo 4 patch notes. What a fortunate coincidence, right?
Joking aside, these uniques are actually quite interesting for those of you hoping to stay on top of the Diablo 4 world boss timer and all the creatures you’ll come across in the more dangerous parts of Sanctuary. With a mix of universal items and uniques specific to each class, you should find yourself able to get your hands on a couple throughout the season.
The new Diablo 4 uniques available during the Season of Blood in World Tier IV are:
- Tassets of the Dawning Sky (Generic Unique Pants)
- Gain +6% to +10% Maximum Resistance for 6s when you take damage from a Non-Physical damage type (only applies to one at a time)
- Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty (Barbarian Unique Helm)
- When you gain Beserk while Beserking, 40% to 60% chance to gain 15% increased damage, +2 Fury per second, and 10% Cooldown Reduction
- Dolmen Stone (Druid Unique Amulet)
- Casting Boulder while Hurricane is active will cause projectiles to rotate around you
- Scoundrel’s Leathers (Rogue Unique Chest)
- Core Skills have 60% to 80% chance to spawn Caltrops, Poison Trap, or Death Trap when you have unlimited Energy from Inner Sight
- Blood Moon Breeches (Necromancer Unique Pants)
- Minions get 3% to 7% chance to curse enemies, enemies cursed take 70% increased Overpower damage from you
- Blue Rose (Sorcerer Unique Ring)
- Gain 30% chance to form exploding Ice Spike when damaging enemies, dealing 0.25 to 0.35 Cold damage which triples if enemy is already frozen
- Godslayer Crown (Generic Unqiue Helm)
- Deal 30% to 60% increased damage for 3s every 12s when you Stun, Freeze, Immobilize an elite enemy, or damage a boss
- Flickerstep (Generic Unique Boots)
- Reduce Ultimate Cooldown by 2s to 4s up to 10s for every enemy you evade
- Tibault’s Will (Generic Unique Pants)
- Deal 20% to 40% increased damage while Unstoppable and for 4s afterwards, gain 50 Primary Resource when triggered
- X’Fal’s Corroded Signet (Generic Unique Ring)
- Damage over time effects have 50% chance to erupt, dealing 5.0 to 6.0 damage of the same type to nearby enemies
- Soulbrand (Unique Generic Chest)
- Healing Potions no longer heal, instead grant Barrier for 200% of healing for 4s, gain 10% to 20% Damage Reduction when active
- Banished Lord’s Talisman (Unique Generic Amulet)
- Next Core Skill guaranteed to Overpower with 80% to 120% damage increase after spending 300 Primary Resource
We know all of those seem quite tempting, but we feel like the Banished Lord’s Talisman and Flickerstep uniques are the ones everyone should be keeping an eye on. Of course, the class-specific uniques are worth chasing too – especially if you’re playing as a Barbarian – that Tuskhelm is going to be very useful.
The Tassets of Dawing Sky will also be useful for Rogue and Sorcerers – resistance to Non-Physical Damage is always a good thing, and these classes might find themselves a little more exposed than the others when going toe-to-toe with a horde of enemies.
You can find all the details about everything else coming in the Season of Blood, though, right here in the latest Diablo 4 patch notes from Activision Blizzard.
If you’re looking forward to jumping into this next season with a new character, you can find our Diablo 4 class tier list right here. Or, if you like the look of this but you’re not sure whether Diablo 4 is your thing, we have the best games like Diablo right here. It’s worth trying Path of Exile, at the very least. It’s a great gateway into this series.