Planning to find the Remnant 2 best rings? Your character can wear up to four rings at any given time. As such, it’s important to consider their effects and benefits, especially if you want to fine-tune your build. Our guide discusses 15 of the best that you can acquire during your journey.
With the game available on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S, you’ll have countless items to discover. You might want to know which ones are worth checking out, alongside the best Remnant 2 weapons, best Remnant 2 mods, and best Remnant 2 mutators. These choices were picked out after extensive playtime for our Remnant 2 review.
Remnant 2 best rings
The best rings in Remnant 2 are:
- 1. Black Cat Band
- 2. Fire Stone, Acid Stone, Grounding Stone
- 3. Fae Warrior Ring
- 4. Fae Hunter Ring
- 5. Singed Ring
- 6. Dense Silicon Ring
- 7. Deep Pocket Ring
- 8. Targeting Jewel
- 9. Power Saver
- 10. Rotward
- 11. Tear of Kaeula
- 12. Heart of the Wolf
- 13. Sagestone
- 14. Ring of Diversion
- 15. Probability Cord
- 16. Cataloger’s Jewel
For this guide, we’ve chosen 16 of the best Remnant 2 rings. Due to the game’s dynamic campaign progression feature, your experience while making your way through the main story might be different from ours. As such, we advise you to continue exploring to find more loot and these individual rings. These rings are in no particular order.
Black Cat Band
- Location: Ward 13 — Sold by Reggie for 500 Scrap after you die several times.
- Effect: Instead of dying when taking fatal damage, your health will drop to 1 and movement speed will increase by 25% for 10 seconds; two-minute internal cooldown.
- Tips: The Black Cat Band saved our lives more times that we could count during our playthrough, making it one of the best Remnant 2 rings by a country mile.
Fire Stone, Acid Stone, Grounding Stone
- Location: Ward 13 — Sold by Reggie for 500 Scrap each.
- Effect: +10% elemental damage and resistance to fire, acid, and shock respectively.
- Tips: Reggie also sells other viable rings, including those that boost elemental effects and resistances. These are great if you like using the Hot Shot mod or Enigma energy weapon.
Fae Warrior Ring
- Location: Losomn – Morrow Parish — Found along the streets of the Dran village.
- Effect: +15% melee damage.
- Tips: This is a straight-up increase to your melee damage.
Fae Hunter Ring
- Location: Losomn – Great Sewers — Found inside a shack.
- Effect: Increases the range of firearms by 30%
- Tips: This ensures that armaments like machine guns and handguns still deal decent damage from further away.
- Location: Losomn – Butcher’s Quarter — Found right next to the pyre.
- Effect: Increases damage dealt to all burning enemies by 10%
- Tips: Speaking of the Fire Stone and Hot Shot mod, this is a great option to have to further buff your damage against burning foes.
Dense Silicon Ring
- Location: Labyrinth – Entangled Gauntlet — On a plinth just before the Worldstone crystal.
- Effect: Gain 200% of health regenerated as mod power.
- Tips: This ring helps you regain mod power if you’re restoring lost HP, which is decent for those who like using the Medic class.
Deep Pocket Ring
- Location: N’erud – The Putrid Domain — You’ll go through this dungeon as you make your way through the Phantom Wasteland while heading to the Timeless Horizon.
- Effect: Increases ammo reserves by 25%.
- Tips: Since we opted to use the XMG Bonesaw as your long gun for many hours, this ring gave us an additional 75 bullets in the magazine.
- Location: N’erud – Vault of the Formless — Found inside this dungeon, which is connected to the Timeless Horizon zone.
- Effect: Increases the range of all firearms by four meters; reduces spread by 15%
- Tips: This is a viable alternative to the Fae Hunter ring.
- Location: N’erud – Sentinel’s Keep — Upon entering the tower, check the back of the room just before ascending via the elevator.
- Effect: At max HP, gain a 25% chance not to use a Relic charge.
- Tips: It might be questionable why you’d use a Relic if your HP is already full. However, there are instances when you might do just that. For instance, some archetype-specific Relic Perks also provide amazing boons. This is also a worthwhile option for those who use the Void Heart Relic from the Sha’hala boss alternate kill, since it reduces damage upon activation.
- Location: Yaesha – Forbidden Grove — Sold by Bedel of the Vaunnt for 500 Scrap.
- Effect: Prevents Root Rot blight.
- Tips: Simply put, you won’t suffer from Root Rot anymore if you wear this. It’s important as you explore Yaesha since many foes cause the debuff.
Tear of Kaeula
- Location: Yaesha – Kaeula’s Rest — On an altar in the dungeon. Picking it up triggers a cutscene that leads to the Kaeula’s Shadow boss fight.
- Effect: Gives two additional Relic charges.
- Tips: The Tear of Kaeula is one of the best rings in Remnant 2 due to its effect. However, you can exchange it with Meidra to obtain the Sorrow hand crossbow. It’s up to you to decide which one is better in the long run.
Heart of the Wolf
- Location: Yaesha – Forbidden Grove — Found along a wooden path in the overworld area, just after you exit Kaeula’s Rest.
- Effect: +25 maximum stamina and +10% movement speed.
- Tips: This is almost akin to maxing out the Endurance Trait due to the bonus stamina, not to mention the extra movement speed.
- Location: Yaesha – The Lament — Discovered on a small altar in The Lament dungeon.
- Effect: +10% XP earned.
- Tips: Once you have the Sagestone, you’ll never take it off. That’s because the bonus XP makes it one of the best Remnant 2 rings.
Ring of Diversion
- Location: Yaesha – The Lament — Open the locked door by using Kolket’s Key.
- Effect: Increases invulnerability window while evading and sliding.
- Tips: The Ring of Diversion affects your iFrames, which is integral to your survival.
- Location: Root Earth – Corrupted Harbor — Head above the checkpoint in the cargo docks and look for a large branch. You’ll see a ledge along the right-hand side, which leads you around a well-hidden pathway back to the checkpoint.
- Effect: +30% crit damage.
- Tips: This grants an increase to your critical damage, so what’s not to like?
- Location: Losomn – Beatific Palace — Continue progressing through the Mural main quest in Losomn until you complete the Card Jester’s puzzle in the Malefic Palace. Once you reach the open yard, return to the library checkpoint in the Beatific Palace. You should see that the door is open. The Cataloger’s Jewel is in the next room.
- Effect: Generates +8 mod power per second.
- Tips: We feel that the Cataloger’s Jewel is also one of the best Remnant 2 rings because it lets you regenerate mod power passively. As such, you be able to reactivate your weapon mods when you need them most.
That’s everything you need to know about the Remnant 2 best rings. Since you’re looking for other great gear pieces and accessories, you might want to check out our guide on the best Remnant 2 amulets, as well as our best Remnant 2 class article to find out which build is right for you if you are still experimenting. For other tips, you can visit our Remnant 2 walkthrough article.