11/17/2023 EA Sports has confirmed the full FC Pro Live promo squad with ratings, the article has been updated to reflect that.
Ahead of EA Sports’ official announcement of the new FC 24 Ultimate Team promo, new FC 24 FC Pro leaks are appearing online and detailing all the players we can expect to see feature. While there’s no word on which FC Pro esports player each in-game player item is assigned to, the upgrades we can expect to see – even initially – are well worth keeping an eye on. Quite a few players with a lot of pace are going to be a part of this promo, anyway, and pace still dominates Division Rivals and the Weekend League.
In an effort to keep FC 24 players actually playing one of the best soccer games throughout the year, EA Sports is packing its latest release with Ultimate Team promos for them to enjoy – and the next one is definitely going to be one worth enjoying, too. Following on from details on how the new FC 24 FC Pro promo upgrades system will work, new leaks revealing all the players you can expect to see feature in the upcoming promo are appearing online. With the potential to see some of the best FC 24 strikers available, the best FC 24 wingers out there, and even some of the best FC 24 CB players come out of this promo by the time the FC Pro Open Finals rolls around, it’s well worth checking out who you can actually look forward to packing when it kicks off.
Following a series of leaks from reliable FC 24 leaker ‘Fut Sheriff‘, EA Sports has shared the full FC Pro Live promo squad – and the esports players they’re assigned to. The following players will be available in packs throughout the event, with more to come throughout via SBCs and Objectives.
- Hirving Lozano 87 OVR (RW) – Eredivise (Manuel ‘Manuel’ Bachoore)
- Manuel Locatelli 87 OVR (CDM) – Serie A (SBC) (Facundo ‘Cowen’ Cowen)
- Branco van den Boomen (CM) – Eredivise (SBC) (leaked, but unconfirmed)
- Randal Kolo Muani – 87 OVR (ST) – Ligue 1 (Lukas ‘Lukas_Official11’ Wolff)
- Kalvin Phillips 86 OVR (CDM) – Premier League (Donovan ‘Tekkz’ Hunt)
- Florian Thauvin 87 OVR (RM) – Serie A (Aaron ‘HappyMeal664’ Rivera)
- Donyell Malen 85 OVR (RM) – Bundesliga (Emre ’emreyilmaz’ Yilmaz)
- Denis Genreau (CM) – Ligue 1
- Ivan Cavaleiro 85 OVR (LM) – Ligue 1 (Levi ‘Levideweerd’ de Weerd)
- Willian 88 OVR (LM) – Premier League (Gabriel ‘Young’ Freitas)
- Sadio Mane 88 OVR (CF) – Saudi Pro League (Alejandro ‘H1dalgo’ Hidalgo)
- Mohamed Simakan 84 OVR (CB) – Bundesliga (Anders ‘Verjgang’ Verjgang)
- Jean-Victor Makengo 85 OVR (CM) – Ligue 1 (Julien ‘Fouma’ Perbal)
- Dele Alli 87 OVR (CAM) – Premier League (Sean ‘SeanLDW’ Landwehr)
- Fabinho 87 OVR (CDM) – Saudi Pro League (Osama ’10s’)
- Kalidou Koulibaly 87 OVR (CB) – Saudi Pro League (Ahmad ‘Abomakkah’ Mujahid)
- Renan Lodi (LB) – Ligue 1 (leaked, but unconfirmed)
- Angelo Ogbonna 87 OVR (CB) – Premier League (Gabriel ‘Antonni_Gabriel’ Antonni)
- Yann Karamoh 86 OVR (CF) – Serie A (Matias ‘Matias’ Bonanno)
If you’re trying to build a Saudi Pro League side in Ultimate Team, then players like Koulibaly, Mane, and Fabinho really are worth trying to get your hands on. We don’t know how good they will be by the end of the FC Pro Open Finals – as upgrades will be based on the successes of specific esports pro players in the tournament itself – but all three of these players already boast solid stats. Koulibaly, in particular, is one of the better CBs in the league and Sadio Mane has 85 PAC and 83 SHO as it stands – far from a bad pairing for a striker. This will also be the first promo card for all three players – meaning it will be the best version of them available, regardless of any additional upgrades. The new Mane card will have 90 PAC, which will make him a valuable one when they arrive on the Transfer Market.
One of the most exciting cards, though (and the one we can imagine will become the most valuable), is Kolo Muani – Frankfurt player turned PSG player with 91 PAC and 86 DRI at the moment. Another player without an upgrade at the moment, any improvement will make him one of the quickest players out there. He also already has four-star Skill Moves and four-star Weak Foot – both of which are in like for an upgrade if the associated esports pro player gets far enough in the FC Pro Open tournament. His upgrade gives him 93 PAC and 89 DRI, which will be lethal in front of goal.
It’s a few hours of FC 24, but you can find the full first day of the FC Pro Open Global Qualifiers here. It should give you an early sense of who to keep an eye on, at least from Groups A and B.
With it looking like at least three players also available through SBCs, everyone should have a chance to get their hands on someone decent – you’ll just need to make sure you’re using one of the best FC 24 formations to fit them into your active squad. You can check out some of the cheapest FC 24 players for SBCs ahead of time here, if you want to prepare. Although, you may want to save those players for the inevitable FC 24 Mbappe POTM squad-building challenge; that’s going to be one that requires a lot of high-rated cards.