With the League of Legends World Championship finally underway, we finally get to see the top teams in the world flex their stuff on the Worlds stage. However, it’s not only pro players who will get to flex over the coming weeks, as Riot Games has officially launched the Worlds merch collection. Now, you too can show off in style as you scale the LoL ranks.
With this year’s tournament originally set to take place in Shenzhen, China, the merch – which covers everything from Baron Nashor hats to track jackets, and even a themed Tibbers plush – is heavily inspired by Shenzhen. Of course, now that Worlds is in Reykjavik, Iceland, much of the merch doesn’t match up thematically. It’s for this reason that Riot has listed this year’s merch with a delectable 20% discount. Nice.
Furthermore, all gross proceeds from this year’s merch sold between today and December 31, 2022 will go straight to the Riot Games Social Impact Fund. From there, the proceeds will be donated to charities supporting COVID relief efforts on the front lines of the pandemic.
- Worlds 2021 Tibbers Plush
- Worlds 2021 Baron Nashor Tee (Unisex)
- Worlds 2021 Tee (Unisex)
- Worlds 2021 Peony Flight Jacket
- Worlds 2021 Women’s Cropped Long Sleeve Tee
- Worlds 2021 Baron Nashor Long Sleeve Tee (Unisex)
- Worlds 2021 MAKE/BREAK Zip-Up Hoodie
- Worlds 2021 MAKE/BREAK Jade/Bone/Gold Pullover (Unisex)
- Worlds 2021 Peony Track Pants
- Worlds 2021 Baron Nashor Joggers
- Worlds 2021 Peony Hat
- Worlds 2021 Baron Nashor Hat
- Worlds 2021 Track Jacket
- Worlds 2021 Pin
- Worlds 2021 Floral Mask
- Worlds 2021 Baron Nashor Mask
We’re personally keen on picking up an emotional support Tibbers plush just in time for the Group Stage.