Halo Infinite‘s Winter Contingency event is the second limited-time event for the multiplayer mode and bring some festive spirit to the multiplayer shooter. Revealed by 343 Industries alongside the early Season 1 roadmap, the event will bring its own set of rewards for players to earn alongside climbing the Halo Infinite ranks.
Some details about this event have been revealed, including the Halo Infinite Winter Contingency start time, alongside some of the rewards within the Event Pass. You will need to check in every day to ensure you are picking up everything, but you won’t have to work too hard overall, just completing one Winter Contingency challenges a day while the event is on.
Read on for more on the Halo Infinite Winter Contingency event start time and unique rewards you can earn and more ahead of the event taking place across the Holiday season.
Halo Infinite Winter Contingency start time
Halo Infinite’s Winter Contingency event runs from December 21, 2021, to January 3, 2022.
343 Industries detailed the event during a recent stream revealing rewards, new challenges and more.
Halo Infinite Winter Contingency Rewards
Halo Infinite’s Winter Contingency event will have 14 free cosmetic rewards to earn themed around the holiday season. These cosmetics can be obtained by logging in each day and completing event challenges, which contribute towards the Event Pass.
- Rank 1: Wild Justice Epic Nameplate
- Rank 2: Peppermint Laughter Rare Mark VII Armor Coating
- Rank 3: UA/Tatius Rare Left Shoulder Pad
- Rank 4: UA/Tatius Rare Right Shoulder Pad
- Rank 5: Peppermint Laughter Rare M40 Assault Rifle Weapon Coating
- Rank 6: Snowmageddon Epic Backdrop
- Rank 7: Navlogcom Rare Nameplate
- Rank 8: Peppermint Laughter Rare Mk50 Sidekick Weapon Coating
- Rank 9: Myesel Ammo Pouch Rare Mark VII Utility
- Rank 10: Sunset Contessa Epic Mark VII Armor Coating
That covers everything we currently know about Halo Infinite’s Winter Contingency start time and rewards. For more details on Halo Infinite Season 1, check out our rundown.