Genshin Impact version 3.3 is almost upon us, and with it comes a rerun of the Genshin Impact Itto banner. Arataki Itto, a five-star Geo claymore user, is one of the most popular Geo characters in Genshin Impact due to his unique playstyle and high damage potential without relying on Elemental Reactions.
In this guide, we’ll be giving the full rundown of when Itto will come to the Genshin Impact 3.3 banners, as well as his abilities, Talents, and Constellations. If you want to get the best out of him, then be sure to consult our Itto build guide. For those looking for a powerful new Anemo DPS, then knowing when the Genshin Impact Scaramouche banner goes live, alongside his abilities and more will be important.
Itto banner rerun date
HoYoverse has confirmed that the Itto banner rerun date is December 7. Starring alongside Itto, the banner – dubbed ‘Oni’s Royale’ – will feature the new Anemo four-star unit Faruzan, as well as Gorou and Yanfei who will also be receiving rate-ups in this banner.
If the date sounds familiar, that’s because it coincides with the Genshin Impact 3.3 release date and the ‘From the Ashes’ banner featuring the exciting new Wanderer, better known as Scaramouche.
Itto’s abilities are able to output a high volume of damage through a powerful Elemental Burst, strong Geo resonance teams, and his unique Superlative Superstrength mechanic.
In order to max out the power of his abilities, you’ll want to farm up plenty of Itto materials.
Normal Attack – Fight Club Legend
- Normal Attack: Performs up to four consecutive strikes. When the second and fourth attacks strike an opponent, Itto will gain one or two stacks of Superlative Superstrength respectively. Triggering this effect refreshes the current duration of any existing stacks. Maximum of five stacks of Superlative Superstrength.
- Charged Attack: When holding to activate a Charged Attack, Itto will peform a series of Arataki Kesagiri slashes without consuming Stamina. Rather, each Arataki Kesagiri attack consumes one stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto will perform a devastating final attack.
- Plunging Attack: Itto plunges from the air to strike the ground, dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill – Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!
Itto hurls Ushi (his bull) to the designated location, dealing Geo DMG to opponents hit. When Ushi hits opponents, Itto will gain a stack of Superlative Superstrength.
Ushi will remain on the field and provide the following supportive benefits:
- Taunts surrounding enemies to draw their attacks.
- When Ushi takes damage, Itto will gain a further stack of Superlative Superstrength every 2 seconds.
- Itto will also gain a stack of Superlative Superstrength when Ushi leaves the field.
- Ushi’s HP is calculated by a percentage of Itto’s Max HP.
Elemental Burst – Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!
Itto lets out his inner Raging Oni King, wielding his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle. While this ability is active, Itto will enter Raging Oni King state and gain the following effects:
- Itto’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks are converted into Geo DMG.
- Itto’s Normal Attack SPD is increased.
- Itto’s ATK is increased based on his DEF.
- The first and third hit of his Normal Attack combo will grant Itto a Superlative Superstrength stack.
- Decreases Itto’s Elemental and Physical RES by 20%.
It’s important to note that the Raging Oni King state will end if Itto leaves the field, potentially cutting the duration of his Burst short if you swap characters early.
Itto passive Talents
When performing consecutive Arataki Kesagiri (Charged Attacks), Itto will gain the following effects:
- Each strike increases the attack speed of the following strike by 10%, with the maximum speed increase being 30%.
- Itto’s resistance to interruption is increased.
The effects of the Arataki Ichiban passive Talent will end once Itto stops performing consecutive Arataki Kesagiri attacks.
Bloodline of the Crimson Oni
Arataki Kesagiri (Charged Attack) damage is increased by 35% of Itto’s DEF stat.
When a party member uses attacks to obtain wood from a tree, they have a 25% chance to get an additional log of wood.
Stay a While and Listen Up
After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! (Elemental Burst), Itto will gain two stacks of Superlative Superstrength. After a second, Itto will gain a further stack of Superlative Superstrength every 0.5 seconds for 1.5 seconds.
Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl!
After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! (Elemental Burst), Itto’s skill cooldown timer will decrease by 1.5 seconds and will be granted 6 Energy for every Geo Element character in the party. A maximum of 18 Energy can be restored in this manner and the maximum cooldown decrease is 4.5 seconds.
Horns Lowered, Coming Through
Increases the level of Masatsu Zetsushi: Akaushi Burst! (Elemental Skill) by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Jailhouse Bread and Butter
When the Raging Oni King state activated through Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! (Elemental Burst) ends, all nearby party members will gain 20% DEF and 20% ATK for 10 seconds.
10 Years of Hanamizaka Fame
Increases the level of Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! (Elemental Burst) by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Arataki Itto, Present!
Itto’s Charged Attacks deal an additional 70% Crit DMG. Furthermore, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri (Charged Attack), he has a 50% chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrength.
Now that you know everything about Genshin Impact Itto banner release date, abilities, Constellations, and more, you’re ready to get cracking with a Genshin Impact Itto build. If you’re picking up the Wanderer, better known as Scaramouche, then you can also build the best Genshin Impact Scaramouche build for the 3.3 update.