Alhaitham is a powerful addition to the limited cast of Dendro characters, being able to output significant on-field Dendro damage through his unique Chisel-Light Mirror mechanic. If you’ve already got Alhaitham in your team, or are planning to get him, then it’s a smart idea to know the Genshin Impact Alhaitham Ascension and Talent materials and how to get them so you can level Alhaitham fast.
Alhaitham is a debut character in the Genshin Impact 3.4 banners, so check out where they rank in our Genshin Impact tier list of best characters. As always in Genshin Impact, a character is only as good as their build. Thankfully, while you’re farming for Alhaitham materials to Ascend and level Talents, you can also create the best Genshin Impact Alhiatham build.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham materials
The Genshin Impact Alhaitham materials you’ll need, including both Alhaitham Ascension materials and Talent materials, can be found below:
- Sand Grease Pupa
- Nagadus Emerald
- Faded Red Satin, Trimmed Red Silk, and Rich Red Brocade
- Teachings of Ingenuity, Guide to Ingenuity, and Philosophies of Ingenuity
- Mirror of Mushin
Pseudo-Stamens, Sand Grease Pupa, Nagadus Emerald, Faded Red Satin, Trimmed Red Silk, and Rich Red Brocade are all Ascension materials. When it comes to Talent materials, Faded Red Satin, Trimmed Red Silk, and Rich Red Brocade, Teachings of Ingenuity, Guide to Ingenuity, and Philosophies of Ingenuity, Mirror of Mushin are the ones you want to get.
There are a few materials that you may be unfamiliar with, so here’s how to get the Genshin Impact Alhaitham materials:
- Pseudo-Stamens are dropped by the Setekh Wenut boss in the Desert of Hadramaveth in Sumeru and are used as Alhaitham Ascension materials.
- Sand Grease Pupa are a new regional specialty item from the Desert of Hadramaveth in Sumeru and are used as Alhaitham Ascension materials.
- Mirror of Mushin are dropped by the Scaramouche boss ‘Shouki no Kami, the Prodigal’ Trounce Domain and are used as Alhaitham Talent materials.
- Teachings of Ingenuity, Guide to Ingenuity, and Philosophies of Ingenuity are obtained from the Steeple of Ignorance Domain in Sumeru on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. Lower quality versions can be combined to create a version of higher quality at a crafting table.
- Faded Red Satin, Trimmed Red Silk, and Rich Red Brocade can each be obtained from defeating Eremite enemies in Sumeru. These enemies can be marked on your map by inspecting the item in the character level up screen. Lower quality versions can be combined to create a version of higher quality at a crafting table.
- Nagadus Emerald are earned primarily from defeating Dendro bosses, such as the Jadeplume Terrorshroom or Dendro Hypostasis. Lower quality versions can be combined to create a version of higher quality at a crafting table.
Below you can find out exactly how much of each Genshin Impact Alhaitham material you will need to Ascend Alhaitham and level up his Talents, as well as a detailed farming guide on how to get the trickiest Alhaitham material.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham Ascension materials
In order to fully Ascend Alhaitham, you’ll need to get you hands on the following Alhaitham Ascension materials:
- Nagadus Emerald Silver x1
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x9
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk x9
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x6
- Faded Red Statin x18
- Trimmed Red Silk x30
- Rich Red Brocade x36
- Sand Grease Pupa x168
- Pseudo-Stamens x46
- 420,000 Mora
Ascending a character will upgrade their HP, ATK, and other important stats, boosting the character’s stats tremendously. If you’re wanting to use a character at high World Levels or later stages of the Spiral Abyss, then having a character to at least level 80 is very worthwhile.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham Talent materials
To make full use of Alhaitham’s abilities and power, you’ll want to level up his Talents. Therefore, you’ll need the following Alhaitham Talent materials to fully level one Talent:
- Teachings of Ingenuity x3
- Guide to Ingenuity x21
- Philosophies of Ingenuity x38
- Faded Red Satin x6
- Trimmed Red Silk x22
- Rich Red Brocade x31
- Mirror of Mushin x6
- 1,652,500 Mora
- Crown of Insight x1
If you wish to triple-crown Alhaitham by fully levelling up all three of his Talents, multiply these values by three:
- Teachings of Ingenuity x9
- Guide to Ingenuity x63
- Philosophies of Ingenuity x114
- Faded Red Satin x18
- Trimmed Red Silk x66
- Rich Red Brocade x93
- Mirror of Mushin x18
- 4,957,500 Mora
- Crown of Insight x3
Now that you know all there is to know about the Genshin Impact Alhaitham materials, including the Alhaitham Ascension material and Talent material to fully power up this new Dendro damage dealer, you’re ready to take on the hardest content in the game.