Far Cry 6‘s Bandido Operations are one of the more unique additions in the latest entry in the series. These unique choice-based text adventures offer you a handful of rewards for completing them. But, while you are given a leader to lead your recruits in these operations you can unlock several more leaders, each with their own skills.
However, it isn’t entirely clear where you can find each of these leaders as the descriptions within the Bandidos Operations menu don’t provide detailed overviews of how to unlock them.
We have all the methods for how to get more leaders for Bandido Operations within Far Cry 6, so you can complete as many as possible and stock up on weapons, resources, and currency. Read on for more details on where to find the operations and Yaran Stories to unlock more leaders.
Far Cry 6 how to get more leaders for Bandido Operations
You start off with one leader for Bandito Operations, however, seven more can be found throughout Yara. These leaders can be unlocked by:
- Complete the Yaran Story ‘Wing and a Prayer in Noventarmas within Valle De Oro (unlocks two leaders)
- Complete the main story Operation The Lion’s Roar in El Este
- Complete the Yaran Story ‘Big Papi in Little Yara’ on Duende Island in Barrial within Valle De Oro
- Complete the Yaran Story ‘Stealing Home near Segunda in Cruz Del Salvador within Valle De Oro
- Complete the Yaran Story ‘Paint The Town’ in Esperanza
- Complete the Yaran Story Tricks of the Trade in Concepción in Conuco within El Este
These leaders will allow you to take on more operations and use their unique abilities to gain an advantage within each operation.
That covers how to get more leaders for Bandido Operations in Far Cry 6. For more guides and tips on the game, be sure to check out our Far Cry 6 walkthrough.