With Season 6 now in full swing, the newest update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone has dropped! The patch has brought with it several important bug fixes, damage increases to certain weapons, a Warzone playlist shuffle, and the highly requested ability to modify which game files you have installed on your PC.
Plunder Quads was removed from Warzone at the start of the year, which frustrated a lot of fans. Thankfully, the newest update is making a switch and swapping out Blood Money Quads to give Plunder Quads its much-deserved comeback. So, get your mates together for a game mode that focuses on teamwork, strategy, and looting!
Some of the most significant changes are expected next week with the rumoured release of a Halloween event that will include a zombies mode just in time for the spooky season. These zombie murmurs are just speculation at the moment, but with dataminers recently discovering narration indicating the undead wouldn’t be affected by the encroaching gas, now feels like the perfect time for the introduction of the undead.
You can find full patch notes for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.28 released by Infinity Ward below, including information for multiplayer and Call of Duty: Warzone.
PC players can now select which content they’d like installed on their machines.
- Ground War
- Deathmatch Domination + Drop Zone
- Gun Game TDM
- HQ Firefight – teams can add to their score by capturing the headquarters and also by getting kills
- Removing Blood Money Quads
- Adding Plunder Quads
- Fix for an issue where the “next unlocks” section was showing attachments out of order
- Fixed an issue where teammates could spawn inside a closed off room on Broadcast
- Fix for a bug where viewing the “Nevermore” execution in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to get stuck
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall through the floor in the Foreman’s Office while on Mialstor Tank Factory
- Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from the Season Six Battle Pass
- Fix for an issue where players could experience a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival mode
- Improved stability for PC
- Increased minimum damage at range on the Kar98 in Warzone
- Reduced minimum damage at range on the SP-R 208 in Warzone
- Fixes to help improve volume levels with War Tracks slider
- Fixes to help prevent players from dying while completing the Subway puzzle
- Fix for a bug where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
- Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to complete the Station puzzle
- Fix for a bug where using a self-revive near the doors on the subway train, they will clip out of the train but still be transferred to the next station
- Fix for a collision bug near the entrance of the underground road on the West side of the airport
- If a player dies post doors closing of the subway car, they will be pulled out of gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into gulag for a match once it is their turn. This has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where the player’s view could be forcibly moved when exiting a vehicle or parachuting
- Fixed a bug where players could experience a crash after engaging with a Bounty contract