Are you looking for a list of all the Warzone 2 vehicles? Well buckle up and strap in as we have them all for you below from land to air to sea vehicles. They can all be found throughout the game’s maps so you will need to go hunting them down in each of the locations and POIs.
Below you will find a brief description of the individual vehicles and what they are best used for as well as their features and if they are built for combat or purely transportation. That way you can better strategies while exploring the Warzone 2 map.
What are all the Warzone 2 vehicles
The full list of Warzone 2 vehicles is:
- ATV: Nimble three-seater with little protection
- UTV: All-terrain lightweight four-seater
- Hatchback: Four-door civilian vehicle without any significant protection
- SUV (Standard): All-terrain civilian 4×4 with a boxy frame
- GMC Hummer EV: All-electric supertruck engineered for off-road
- Cargo Truck: Large industrial vehicle with a flatbed
- Light Helo: Twin-engine light helicopter for rapid traversal and combat support
- Heavy Chopper: Heavily armored search-and-rescue helicopter
- RHIB: Maneuverable tactical boat designed for Special Forces
- Armoured Patrol Boat: Reinforced aquatic vehicle with mounted .50 Cal machine guns
So as you can see, a lot of what was available in the regular multiplayer for Call of Duty is also here. Of course, the vehicles will be available across playlists thanks to Warzone 2 being a battle royale, unless Infinity Ward and Raven ever introduce a playlist that doesn’t have vehicles.
So there you have all the Warzone 2 vehicles. If you want to know more about what is in the game, check out our guides on the best Warzone 2 guns and weapons and the overall best Warzone 2 loadouts and classes you can equip.