Roller Champions season 1’s Kickoff Season has begun and will run for 30 days offering up a battle pass filled with rewards and rotating game modes for players to play.
If you are hopping into the free-to-play multiplayer game, you are probably keen on an overview of everything that season 1 of Roller Champions contains. Season 1 is only a short season as Ubisoft are kicking things off with a more limited offering before expanding and extending each season fully as the game hits its stride.
This article will cover everything that has been announced for Roller Champions season 1, including the battle pass rewards available in both the free and paid track of the Roller Pass. On top of that, we also highlight some of the better cosmetics you can earn either in regular play or while chasing the Roller Champions ranks.
Roller Champions Season 1 Kickoff Season
The Roller Champions season 1 Kickoff Season includes a battle pass that has thirty tiers of rewards to earn, the limited-time Hot Potato mode and will run for approximately 30 days and end on June 21, 2022.
The Battle Pass rewards with the Roller Pass for the kickoff season are as follows. The majority are paid unless stated as “free”.
- Tier 1 – Silver Fauxhawk hairstyle (free), Impulse top
- Tier 2 – Fame hands
- Tier 3 – Lootball (free), 100 Wheels
- Tier 4 – Tighten Muscles Emote
- Tier 5 – Umisan top (free), 77 Gold Skates feet
- Tier 6 – 4ever Vacay Hoodie top
- Tier 7 – 100 Wheels (free), Rosewell head
- Tier 8 – Surf skater banner
- Tier 9 – Up-and-Comer skater title
- Tier 10 – Umisan head (free), Back Alley hands
- Tier 11 – Cartwheel emote
- Tier 12 – 100 Wheels
- Tier 13 – Lootball (free), Pretzel Grab air pose
- Tier 14 – 77 Gold top
- Tier 15 – The Brave hands
- Tier 16 – Umisan hands (free), I Got The Blues feet
- Tier 17 – Knee Slide emote
- Tier 18 – 77 Gold hands
- Tier 19 – 100 Wheels (free), Ascending Star skater title
- Tier 20 – Speedsuit Black top
- Tier 21 – Acapulco Beach feet
- Tier 22 – Umisan feet (free), Candy Pink head
- Tier 23 – Red & Cozy top
- Tier 24 – Split Rocket air pose
- Tier 25 – 75 Gold Bandana head
- Tier 26 – Lootball (free), Ace Red hands
- Tier 27 – 100 Wheels
- Tier 28 – Solar Explosion goal effect
- Tier 29 – Roller Legend skater title
- Tier 30 – Anarchy top (free), Ricky the Rocket outfit
That covers everything we know about the Roller Champions season 1 Kickoff Season. For more on the game, check out how Roller Champions crossplay works