K’Sante has been revealed and he is set to be a fearsome champion upon his arrival in League of Legends. But, alongside breaking new ground as the first Black LGBTQ champion in League of Legends, he is also set to really shake up the game with a kit full of useful abilities and a powerful, class-altering ultimate. But, if you want to know when the League of Legends K’Sante release date is and when you can play him, then look no further.
You can find a rundown of everything we know about the new hero below.
League of Legends K’Sante release date
The release date for K’Sante in League of Legends is November 3, 2022, Riot has confirmed. This is a couple of days before the final of LoL Worlds 2022.
The K’Sante Prestige Empyrean skin, which was co-designed by pop superstar Lil Nas X, will also release on the same day.
What are K’SANTE’s Abilities in League of Legends
K’Sante’s abilities have been revealed by Riot Games and are as follows:
- Passive: Dauntless Instinct – K’Sante’s damaging abilities mark enemies hit for a short duration. Attacking a marked enemy consumes the mark to deal damage plus max health physical damage. All Out:
Attacking a marked enemy instead deals physical damage and additional max health true damage.
- Q: Ntofo Strikes – K’Sante slams his weapon, dealing physical damage in a small area around him and briefly slowing targets hit. If an enemy is hit, K’Sante gains a stack for a short duration. At 2 stacks, K’Sante instead fires a shockwave that Pulls enemies. All Out: This ability’s cooldown is reduced and no longer slows targets hit.
- W: Path Maker – Begin Charging: K’Sante raises his weapons defensively for a short duration, becoming unstoppable, and reducing incoming damage. Release: K’Sante rams forward, dealing a percentage of max health physical damage, knocking back, and stunning enemies he passes through for a short duration based on charge time. All Out: This ability’s cooldown is refreshed, the damage reduction is increased, it deals an additional amount of physical damage based on charge time, and the charge and dash speed are doubled.
- E: Footwork – K’Sante dashes, gaining a shield for a short duration. If dashing to an ally, the distance is significantly increased and they are also Shielded. Other spells can be cast during this ability. All Out: This ability’s dash speed is increased. Dashing to a targeted location has increased range and can go over walls.
- R: All Out – K’Sante shatters his tonfas, dealing physical damage and knocking back an enemy champion. Enemies that hit a wall will take a greater amount of physical damage, are Knocked Back over the wall, and are briefly Stunned. K’Sante then dashes after the enemy and goes All Out for an extended duration. All Out: K’sante loses a percentage of max health, bonus armor, and bonus magic resistance. K’Sante gains attack damage, omnivamp, and transforms his abilities.
So, as you can see, K’Sante’s abilities are pretty powerful and as we describe him they effectively make him the League of Legends equivalent of Dragon Ball Z’s Goku with some crazy All Out Abilities. Those All Out ultimate abilities turn him into a skirmisher from a warden as well, transforming his stats.
With all the reveals out the way, it’s time to get excited for the League of Legends K’Sante release date. He will also hit the PBE soon so you can preview the new champion before you try him out in the gauntlet that is LoL ranked mode.