Gran Turismo 7 releases on March 4, and not only does it mark the first new game in the Gran Turismo series since 2017, but it also celebrates Gran Turismo’s 25th anniversary. Whether you’re a long-time fan of the series, or of racing games in general, this is looking like a game you won’t want to miss, so we’ve gone over all of the Gran Turismo 7 pre-order bonuses for you.
If you’ve never played a Gran Turismo game before, Gran Turismo 7 could be an ideal entry point to the series. The game will feature the Grand Turismo Café, a new feature that will give the player quests based around different cars, while providing them lots of valuable insights into the history of different car models and of car culture in general. On top of that, it’s full of returning features and race tracks from previous games in the series, giving you a sort of ‘best of’ compilation of past years.
But don’t come away with the impression that this game is just about paying tribute to the past – Gran Turismo veterans will find lots of new content to sink their teeth into. After being absent for several games, this new instalment will see the much anticipated return of the single player campaign mode. On top of that, PS5 players will be able to enjoy the benefits that this powerful console can provide, such as advanced haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, real-time ray tracing effects, and 3D spatial audio.
If you do want to pre-order Gran Turismo 7, there are three different versions of the game to choose from, so here’s an overview of them all for your reference.
Gran Turismo 7 pre-order bonuses
There are four different Gran Turismo 7 pre-order editions and bundles you can get in preparation for the game’s launch:
- Gran Turismo 7 Launch Edition
- Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition
- Gran Turismo 7 + Logitech racing wheel bundle
- Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
Gran Turismo 7 Launch Edition
This is the standard edition of the game, available for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. If you pre-order the Launch Edition, you’ll get the following pre-order bonuses:
- Toyota Castrol TOM’S Supra: you’ll unlock this car, which has been a staple of the GT series since Gran Turismo 3, back in 2001.
- Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept Stealth Model: a limited edition of the Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept car, which fans may recognise from Gran Turismo Sport.
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND: a concept car created by Porsche which you’ll be able to see fully realised in the world of Gran Turismo 7.
- 100,000 in-game Credits: money to spend on any other new cars as you see fit.
If you choose to pre-order the PS4 version of the game, you’ll be given the option of upgrading it for PS5 for $10 on the day of release.
Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition
This special edition of the game has been made specifically to tie-in with GT’s quarter century anniversary. It comes in a flashy steelbook case and has the PS5 version of the game on disc, while also giving you a code to access the PS4 version. It comes with all of the following pre-order bonuses:
- All Launch Edition bonuses.
- 1,100,00 in-game Credits: if the amount of extra cash the Launch Edition gave you sounded good, the 25th Anniversary gives you literally a million more.
- Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific Livery: an exclusive car that you won’t be able to unlock anywhere else.
- 30 Manufacturer / Partner Avatars: these’ll give you a quick and easy way to customise your experience within the game.
- The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack: allowing you to enjoy the game’s fantastic soundtrack whenever you want.
Gran Turismo 7 (PS5) + Logitech Gaming Wheel Bundle
Though this one is exclusive to the UK, if you’re keen to playing the game with a steering wheel controller, then Amazon are selling the game in a bundle along with a Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel, which includes floor pedals. It creates a more believable and immersive driving experience. This bundle only includes the PS5 version of the game, not the PS4 version.
Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Digital Deluxe Edition
There’s one last version of the game and that is the 25th Anniversary Digital Deluxe Edition. This version is exclusive to the PlayStation Store and is almost identical to the 25th Anniversary Edition, with two key differences:
- This is a purely digital version of the game, so naturally it does not include the steelbook case. Instead of giving you one version on disc and the other digitally, this one gets you both the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game digitally.
- 1,600,00 in-game Credits: beating out the total amount from the 25th Anniversary Edition by half a million, this is definitely the best option for players who love starting new games with mounds and mounds of in-game cash.
Those are all three editions of the game and we hope that this has made it easier for you to decide which version you’ll go for. If you’d like to make sure that you’ve got enough room for the game when it launches, check out our Gran Turismo 7 file size guide and if you want to find out more about the game, look at our Gran Turismo 7 car list for a look at every unlockable vehicle in the game.