Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 began on December 5 following Chapter 2’s ‘The End’ event and will last approximately three months. With each new season comes new challenges, and we’ve put together a handy list of all the current Fortnite challenges.
Unlike other seasons, Fortnite pushcard quests are a thing of the past. Fortnite is now all about daily, season, and milestone quests. Unlike the previous weekly challenges, seasonal challenges will remain throughout the whole season once they’ve been pushed live, meaning you’ve got longer to claim all that sweet XP.
Below you’ll find all the current challenges with new seasonals being added each week, so be sure to check back every Thursday when a new batch is added. The number in brackets represents how many times you need to do the activity in the challenge or how much damage you need to deal to complete it. We’ve also popped in some helpful links to our lovely friends over at PCGamesN, as well as a few YouTubers, for tips on how to complete some of the trickier Fortnite challenges.. Let’s get into it.
Fortnite Challenges – Chapter 3 Season 1
Here are all the active seasonal challenges in Fortnite right now:
Week 1 seasonal challenges
- Discover the device (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at landmarks (10)
- Damage opponents while sliding (50)
- Jump through flaming rings in a vehicle (2)
- Open a vault with another player (1)
- Get eliminations with an SMG or Sniper Rifle (3)
- Discover named locations (10)
- Land at The Daily Bugle and finish top 25 (1)
- Receive your next objective at The Launchpad then destroy signal jammers in a single match (3)
- Receive your next objective at Mighty Monument then place surveillance cameras in a single match (2)
Week 2 seasonal challenges
- Catch fish at Sleepy Sound or Loot Lake (3)
- Damage opponents from 50 or more meters with the MK-Seven Assault Rifle (200)
- Using Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters, travel 50 metres in one swing (1)
- Purchase items from characters (3)
- Use a Med-Mist while sliding (1)
- Survive Storm Circles while carrying a weapon of Epic rarity or higher (4)
- Stash items in a tent (2)
Week 3 seasonal challenges
- Search coolers (3)
- Slide continuously for 25 meters (1)
- Bounce five times on Spider-Man’s Bouncers without touching the ground (5)
- Talk to Guaco, Bunker Jonesy, and Cuddle Team Leader (3)
- Collect stored items from a Tent (2)
- Damage opponents at Rocky Reels or Condo Canyon (75)
- Hit weak points when harvesting (100)
Week 4 seasonal challenges
- Get headshot damage with a pistol (75)
- Harvest Wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or Logjam Lumberyard (150)
- Damage opponents or player-built structures by detonating a gas can (1)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (3)
- Experience Guzzle Juice effects for 15 seconds (15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare or better Shotguns (400)
- Hide in tall grass for ten seconds (10)
Week 5 seasonal challenges
- Build structures at Coney Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (3)
- Claim an abandoned tent (1)
- Drive a vehicle through water (1)
- Knock down Timber Pines (5)
- Gain shields using a Shield Keg (100)
- Teleport using rift generators at different Seven Outposts (3)
- Destroy structures with Motorboat Missiles (15)
Fortnite Week 6 Seasonal Quests
- Travel 100 meters while flying around a Tornado (100)
- Damage an opponent within 30 seconds of crouching in Tall Grass (1)
- Purchase a random item from a Malfunctioning Vending Machine (1)
- Destroy Timber Pine stumps (3)
- Recover health by resting in a Tent (30)
- Mark an enemy player using a Flare Gun (1)
- Honk a car horn within 10 meters of an opponent (1)
- Damage opponents with a Pistol (700)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (250)
When do new Fortnite seasonal challenges get released?
Fortnite’s seasonal challenges release at the same time each week, which is on Thursdays at 7am PT/ 10am ET/ 2pm GMT.
What other Fortnite challenges are there?
As well as the Fortnite seasonal challenges we’ve gone over, there are also daily challenges, milestones, and Shanta quests to work on in the Quest Screen.
Every day at the same time as the seasonal challenges, new daily challenges are released. And, if you team up with friends, you’ll get more choice of dailies to complete. Completing three different challenges each day earns you an extra 47,250 XP, going up in increments of 15,750 XP for each one.
The Chapter 3 Season 1 Shanta skin also comes with her own challenges, which progress as you work your way through them.
And finally, there’s the milestones, each with 20 stages, ranging from thanking the bus driver , catching fish, hunting wildlife, eliminations, harvesting materials, and many more. There are 18 of these in total with each stage rewarding 8,000 XP.
So that’s our rundown of Fortnite challenges. Remember to keep checking back each week as more are added to the battle royale.