The transfer market is open for business for yet another year, but while managers might be on the hunt for a specific player to complete their Ultimate Team, others will be looking for the FIFA 23 cheapest players.
If you’re on a budget or you’re looking to complete one of many Squad Building Challenges, which test your knowledge of nationalities, leagues, clubs, and more, all for a juicy reward, you’re going to want to know who you can get on the cheap. But you don’t just want cheap players, you’re going to want the cheapest high-rated FIFA 23 players – you know, the ones that’ll actually help you complete those pesky top-tier SBCs. So to help you solve these puzzles with ease, we’ve scoured the market, ripped through the bargain bins, finding the best deals in the process.
Cheapest FIFA 23 players for SBCs
We’re still in the early stages of the FIFA 23 life cycle and, as such, the transfer market is all over the place. While some players might go for pennies at the moment, their price might rise over the coming days. We’ll do our best to keep this guide up to date, but expect prices to settle once the FIFA 23 release date comes around and players are able to start kicking a ball about.
This guide will highlight the best SBC fodder for your challenges, as well as each player’s nationality and league for chemistry purposes.
FIFA 23 cheap 83-rated players
This isn’t an exhaustive list of the cheapest 83-rated players in FIFA 23, simply because there are so many. Here are some of the cheapest, though.
While you can regularly pick these players up for under 1,000 coins, it’s worth double checking their prices on the market before committing – certain players might be in demand for SBCs – pushing their price up as a result.
- Angelino (Spain, Bundesliga) – 850 coins
- Merino (Spain, La Liga) – 850 coins
- Luis Alberto (Spain, Serie A) – 850 coins
- Gregor Kobel (Switzerland, Bundesliga) – 850 coins
- John Stones (England, Premier League) – 850 coins
- Oliver Baumann (Germany, Bundesliga) – 850 coins
- Ricardo Pereira (Portugal, Premier League) -850 coins
- Duván Zapata (Colombia, Serie A) – 850 coins
- Lukas Hradecky (Finland, Bundesliga) – 900 coins
- Diego Carlos (Brazil, Premier League) – 900 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 84-rated players
These 84-rated FIFA 23 players are great options if you’re looking to inject a bit more skill into your SBCs. This isn’t a complete list since there are so many great 84-rated players to pick from, but here are some of the most popular.
These should be available for under 2,000 coins, but be wary – in the early stages of FIFA 23, you might find these go for a premium.
- Leroy Sane (Germany, Bundesliga) – 1,800 coins
- Stefan di Vrij (Netherlands, Serie A) -1,800 coins
- Dusan Vlahovic (Serbia, Serie A) – 1,800 coins
- Kieran Trippier (England, Premier League) – 1,800 coins
- Yassine Bounou (Morocco, LaLiga) – 1,800 coins
- Dusan Tadic (Serbia, Eriedivisie) – 1,900 coins
- Koen Casteels (Belgium, Bundesliga) – 1,900 coins
- Angel Di Maria (Argentina, Serie A) – 1,900 coins
- Hakan Calhanoglu (Turkey, Serie A) – 1,900 coins
- Thomas Partey (Ghana, Premier League) – 1,900 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 85-rated players
We’re climbing the ratings ranks now, so the prices are going to get a little steeper. These 85-rated players are great options if you’re looking to skew your SBCs ratings ever so slightly.
These cheapest 85-rated FIFA 23 players should cost under 8,000 coins.
- Peter Gulacsci (Hungary, Bundesliga) – 7,300 coins
- Serge Gnabry (Germany, Bundesliga) – 7,500 coins
- Ilkay Gundogan (Germany, Bundesliga) – 7,500 coins
- Marcos Acuna (Argentina, LaLiga) – 7,600 coins
- Iago Aspas (Spain, LaLiga) – 7,600 coins
- Jorginho (Italy, Premier League) – 7,800 coins
- Jamie Vardy (England, Premier League) – 7,800 coins
- Paul Pogba (France, Serie A) – 7,800 coins
- Yann Sommer (Swizerland, Bundesliga) – 7,800 coins
- Sergio Busquets (Spain, La Liga) – 7,800 coins
- Jordi Alba (Spain, La Liga) – 7,900 coins)
FIFA 23 cheap 86-rated players
Below are some of the cheapest 86-rated FIFA 23 players. We usually see a big increase in prices for players of these ratings – so make your decision carefully.
Most of these players will sell for around 14,000 coins.
- Lautaro Martinez (Argentina, Serie A) – 13,000 coins
- Ciro Immobile (Italy, Serie A) – 13,300 coins
- Aymeric Laporte (Spain, Premier League) – 13,500 coins
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Serbia, Serie A) – 13,500 coins
- Thiago (Spain, Premier League) – 13,800 coins
- Wojciech Szczesny (Poland, Serie A) – 13,800 coins
- Marcelo Brozovic (Croatia, Serie A) – 14,000 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 87-rated players
If you’re out of options, 87-rated players are a great way of completing your SBCs in a hurry. However, they come at a premium price – especially as players begin opening packs and building their early teams.
At the moment, 87-players can be picked up anywhere in the region of 16-18,000 coins.
- Marco Veratti (Italy, Ligue 1) – 16,000 coins
- Rodri (Spain, Premier League) – 16,500 coins
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (England, Premier League) – 16,800 coins
- Fabinho (Brazil, Premier League) – 16,800 coins
- Huge Lloris (France, Premier League) – 17,000 coins
- De Gea (Spain, Premier League) – 17,000 coins
- Andrew Robertson (Scotland, Premier League) – 17,000 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 88-rated players
We’re getting into the business end of player ratings now and these players will all demand a high price on the transfer market. While there are quite a few 88-rated players to choose from, your best bets are the following – all of whom will go for just over 20,000 coins.
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Germany, LaLiga) – 21,000 coins
- Keylor Navas (Costa Rica, Ligue 1) – 21,000 coins
- Toni Kroos (Germany, LaLiga) – 21,300 coins
- Rúben Dias (Portugal, Premier League) – 21,300 coins
- Luka Modric (Croatia, La Liga) – 21,800 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 89-rated players
If you’re desperate for an 89-rated player, these are your best bets for under 30,000 coins.
- Joshua Kimmich (Germany, Bundesliga) – 28,000 coins
- Harry Kane (England, Premier League) – 28,500 coins
- Casemiro (Brazil, Premier League) – 29,000 coins
- Jan Oblak (Slovenia, LaLiga) – 29,500 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 90-rated players
And finally, the cheapest 90-rated FIFA 23 players. These are the players that are going to leave the biggest dent in your coin balance.
FIFA 23 90-rated players can go for hundreds of thousands of coins, but if you’re looking for a quick, cheap fix, the following two are your best bets:
- Manuel Neuer (Germany, Bundesliga) – 40,800 coins
- Thibaut Courtois (Belgium, LaLiga) – 48,000 coins
So there you have it, our picks for the cheapest FIFA 23 players at the moment. Prices will change, of course, but our suggestions above should help you to a relatively cheap SBC solution that won’t break your bank balance.
If you’re looking for cheap(ish) players to bolster your Ultimate Team, do yourself a favour and take a look at the best FIFA 23 strikers, the best FIFA 23 goalkeepers, best FIFA 23 midfielders, best FIFA 23 fullbacks, and best FIFA 23 centre backs.
You can thank us later.