If you’re planning to drop into Al Mazrah and you want to make the most of your custom loadout, you’re going to want to know how to change and edit your perk package in Warzone 2 – and we’re here to help you work that out.
We know Warzone 2 DMZ weapon unlocks could be tied to boss fights, but that doesn’t mean you should throw yourself into a game of this extraction mode without preparing yourself. With the stakes higher in DMZ, it’s going to be a good idea to drop into a battle royale mode game first and get to grips with the new Warzone 2 map and the best Warzone 2 guns and weapons. And, that’s why you’re going to need to make sure you have the right perks for the job available.
How to change and edit your perk package in Warzone 2
We hate to be the ones to break this to you, but as it stands, you can not change or edit your perk package in Warzone 2.
At the moment, when choosing a selection of perks for your loadout in Warzone 2, you’re only going to be able to select a preset perk package. These are…
- Vanguard: Double Time, Bomb Squad, Resupply, High Alert
- Commando: Scavenger, Strong Arm, Fast Hands, High Alert
- Specter: Double Time, Tracker, Spotter, Ghost
- Scout: Scavenger, Strong Arm, Focus, Ghost
- Sentinel: Battle Hardened, Bomb Squad, Cold Blooded, Overclock
- Warden: Double Time, Strong Arm, Fast Hands, Overclock
- Weapons Specialist: Overkill, Strong Arm, Spotter, Survivor
- Recon: Double Time, Tracker, Focus, Birdseye
We know Warzone 2 could very well be one of the best battle royale games out there, but we can’t help but wonder if this is going to help balance the game – or just restrict the options players should have in-game.