Modern Warfare 2 is adding a lot of new items to the arsenal of weapons and equipment you can use. But, the Modern Warfare 2 tacticals are mostly returning items from previous games. Whether it is snapshot grenades or the infamous heartbeat sensor the majority of them are here in the list of equipment.
So, for a full overview of the Modern Warfare 2 tacticals, read on below through the rest of this guide to see what you should pair with one of the best weapons and guns.
Modern Warfare 2 Tacticals
The Modern Warfare 2 tacticals are as follows:
- Spotter Scope – Spot and mark enemies from a distance
- Flash Grenade – Blinds and deafens targets
- Stun Grenade – Slows victim’s movement and aiming
- Smoke Grenade – Deploys a smoke screen that blocks vision and automated targeting systems
- Snapshot Grenade – Provides a momentary glimpse of enemies within the blast radius for your squad
- Heartbeat Sensor – A limited-use tablet that displays rough information about nearby enemies
- Stim – Military injection that heals for maximum health over 2 seconds and weapons can be used one-handed during this time
- Decoy Grenade – Counter-intel grenade that simulates gunfire, movement, and radar signatures to confuse the enemy
- Gas Grenade – Releases a lingering cloud of tear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing
- Shock Stick – Electrical device that sticks to surfaces. and electrocutes enemies, destroys equipment, and causes vehicles to go haywire
So as you can see there are a lot of returning items. One of the more controversial is the Heartbeat Sensor. However, in Modern Warfare 2 it has a battery, so it can’t be used in perpetuity. Therefore, it balances itself out a little bit. In addition, the new Shock Stick is a fresh addition to the Modern Warfare 2 tacticals lineup that should help out with disabling vehicles.
So now that you know the Modern Warfare 2 tacticals, why not take a look at the other equipment in the game? Whether it is lethals, weapons, or perks, we have guides on how they all work and what items are there in the game.