The Modern Warfare 2 beta rewards are here and will offer a host of cosmetics for players to get their hands on across both weekends of the beta. Whether it is simple player cards or exclusive weapon blueprints, there is a lot to grab in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 beta.
These Modern Warfare 2 beta rewards will be exclusive to the beta so be sure to grab them if you want to show off during the launch week of the game. But, if you are on PlayStation you will need to wait until the open beta goes live on all platforms to grab five of the ten rewards.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into what you can unlock between level 1 and level 30.
Modern Warfare 2 beta rewards
The Modern Warfare 2 beta rewards available during week one and two of the beta are as follows:
- Smashed It animated emblem – unlocked at level 2
- Buckle Up charm – unlocked at level 4
- Passed The Test animated playing card – unlocked at level 6
- Operation First Blood sticker – unlocked at level 10
- Side Impact weapon blueprint – unlocked at level 15
- Collision Operator skin – unlocked at level 18 (exclusive to week 2)
- No Competition vinyl – unlocked at level 19 (exclusive to week 2)
- Safety First sticker – unlocked at level 21 (exclusive to week 2)
- Floor It vehicle skin – unlocked at level 26 (exclusive to week 2)
- Frontal Impact weapon blueprint – unlocked at level 30 (exclusive to week 2)
As you can see, the list of rewards shows that Operators are back for Modern Warfare 2 and gives us a first look at some of the weapons in the game, as well as a large APC vehicle.
The new cosmetic here is Vinyl, which we guess may be some kind of walkout animation or tag that is applied to your character during either the introduction of a match or the end screen or final killcam or play of the game. You can check out the images of all the rewards below: