The Last of Us Part 1 introduces you to a number of weapons and guns as you progress throughout the game. As you are playing through, you will stumble upon most of these, but some are more missable than others. So, to avoid you missing anything, this article will cover all of The Last of Us Part 1 remake’s weapon and gun locations.
This article will detail where they all are and what chapter you can find them in. That way as you are playing through you can keep track of each of them to make sure you don’t accidentally miss one.
Continue reading below for the exact The Last of Us Part 1 remake weapon locations throughout the main campaign.
The Last of Us Part 1 remake weapon and gun locations
Here is how you can get all of the weapons and guns in The Last of Us Part 1 remake:
- Pistol location – Unlocked automatically after picking up your backpack in The Quarantine Zone chapter.
- Revolver location – Found on the body of a corpse in the tilted skyscraper after climbing on the window cleaning platforms during The Outskirts chapter.
- Hunting Rifle location – Found on a body in the Capitol Building just before the first combat encounter.
- Bow location – Discovered in Bill’s Town after climbing up onto a truck and looking behind a chair once off the main street.
- Shotgun location – Automatically handed to you in Bill’s Town after you enter the church.
- Shorty location – The Shorty is in the Sewers during The Suburbs chapter. It is found on a table after you enter the room that sets off the noise trap.
- El Diablo location – El Diablo can be found in the Tommy’s Dam chapter. It is located at the beginning of the chapter after jumping off the highway and looking to your right (before you crouch under the tree) to find a body, with a corpse and the weapon next to it
- Flamethrower location – The Flamethrower can be found once you have entered the university. Before you jump the first barrier with your horse, look to the side to see a loading bay. Leaning by the forklift is the flamethrower.
- Switchblade location (Ellie) – Ellie automatically gets this at the start of her chapter
- Pistol location (Ellie) – When Ellie’s chapter begins, she will automatically have this weapon on her
- Bow location (Ellie) – Ellie will automatically have this weapon when you begin playing as her
- Pump Shotgun location (Ellie) – As Ellie, you can find the pump shotgun after the horseback chase. Kill any of the enemies and pick up their shotgun to add it to your inventory.
- Assault rifle location – The assault rifle can be found in the firefight in the hospital. Simply kill any of the enemies and pick up their rifle to add it to your collection.
Left Behind doesn’t have any unlockable weapons for you to grab so once you have everything from the main game, you are done!
Now you should have all of The Last of Us Part 1 remake’s weapon and gun locations! For more help with the game, check out our guide on the best weapon upgrades in The Last of Us Part 1 remake and find our other guides in our The Last of Us Part 1 walkthrough.