One of the best things about Rocket League is how highly customisable the game’s cars are. From goal explosions that send popcorn kernels flying all over the arena to animated black market decals that get everyone going, Rocket League has it all. But did you know you don’t need to splash the cash to nab some flashy cosmetics and you can just use some Rocket League codes?
Like other free-to-play games, Rocket League hides codes in announcements, trailers, products, and broadcasts, that, if caught, can be used to unlock decals, wheels, banners, antennas, and more. So if you’re stuck looking at a garage full of rubbish blueprints and an empty wallet, you’ll be glad to know there’s an easier way of getting your hands on limited edition skins.
So, here’s everything you need to know about Rocket League codes, including which ones are active, which ones have expired, how to find them, and, more importantly, how to redeem them.
ROCKET LEAGUE CODES
If you spot a weird looking word in a Rocket League trailer, chances are it’s a Rocket League code that’ll grant you a free cosmetic. To save you time scouring through all the latest videos with a fine tooth comb, below are all the Rocket League codes you can use right now.
Available Rocket League codes
These Rocket League codes are active and can be used right now:
- popcorn: Unlocks the limited edition popcorn rocket boost
Expired Rocket LEague codes
Wondered what you’ve missed out on this month? These are the Rocket League codes this month that have already expired:
- rlnitro: Unlocks the Breakout Nitro Circus decal and antenna
- bekind: Unlocks the VCR limited topper
- couchpotato: Unlocks Couch Potato player title
- rlbirthday: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- SARPBC: Unlocks the SARPBC logo, song, car, and antenna
- shazam: Unlocks the Shazam decal for the Octane and Shazam wheels
- truffleshuffle: Unlocks The Goonies decal for the Octane
- wrestlemania: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- WWE18: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- wwedads: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
Rocket League Redeem codes
Found a code that’s taken your fancy? Now you just need to redeem it. To use your Rocket League code, open up your game, head to Extras, then Redeem Code, and enter your code.
Your item(s) will be added to your garage instantly so you can equip them for your next match.
So that’s everything you need to know about Rocket League codes for now. While you’re here, make sure you’re using the best Rocket League cars so you can prepare to grind the Rocket League ranks in style.