There are well-over 350 characters in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga divided into 10 character classes, each with their own abilities and upgrades. One of the smallest, but most important classes, is the Scavenger class. If you’re looking for information on the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger abilities and upgrades, we have you covered. The Star Wars universe can be a tough place to live and this class is made up of characters that have learned to deal with what life has thrown at them with crafty creations and sheer determination. The Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger abilities and upgrades reflect this – in a way – and they’re some of the most useful in TT Games’ latest Lego Star Wars game.
So, if you’re wondering what makes the Scavenger class so great, we have you covered. Keep reading for information on all the abilities, upgrades, and characters unique to this class. It’s worth keeping them to hand when exploring Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga’s planets and locations.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger abilities and upgrades
Let’s get stuck into it, here are all the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger abilities:
- Net Launcher – Launch a square of netting onto select spaces in order to climb and access higher areas.
- Glider – Glide across wide gaps and over large distances from a height.
- Breaker Blaster – Destroy breakable walls, often marked by glowing cracks.
If you’re playing as a Scavenger class character, all you need to do is hold Circle / B in order to access these unique abilities. Be warned, though, the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger abilities unlock during “The Chewbacca Defence” in Episode VII – Return of the Jedi and at the start of Episode VIII – The Force Awakens.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger class upgrades
If you want to make the most of your Scavenger class characters, here’s a recap of the class’ unique upgrades:
- Crafty – Add new colour schemes for Scavenger Tools (rebuild the tool to get a new colour from the available schemes).
- Expert Climber – Increase climbing speed.
- Better Breaker Blaster – Increase the explosive range and damage of the Breaker Blaster, making it more destructive in combat.
- Advanced Gliding – Increase speed when using the Glider.
You can find out more about these in our guide to the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga classes and abilities here.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger class characters
Curious about which characters even have access to all of these incredible abilities? Look no further, here are all the Scavenger class characters in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga:
- Chief Chirpa
- Rey (Episode VII)
- Rey (Episode VII – Starkiller Base)
- Rey (Scavenger Grey Vest)
- Tusken Raider
Well, that’s all there is to it – everything you need to know about the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Scavenger abilities, upgrades, and the characters who can use them.
If you’re looking to fully complete TT Games’ epic adventure, check out our guide on how to unlock all characters in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (including all of the above) here. For everything else, check out our Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga walkthrough guide.