Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga is packed full of challenges, puzzles, collectibles, and more to complete and find. One of the more plentiful objectives to complete is all the level challenges in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
These level challenges can be found in the linear sections of each of the game’s episodes which usually focus on key moments from each of the movies like Finn and Poe’s escape in The Force Awakens. And each of the level challenges can have you do everything from completing minor objectives to seeing a specific event, to killing enemies in a specific way.
Below, you can find all of the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga level challenges, along with how to complete them. Each level has three for you to complete so you won’t have to spend hours completing objectives on Starkiller Base or the Death Star.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga level challenges
Below you can find all of the level challenges in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga, split between all nine episodes:
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga A Phantom Menace level challenges
A Bigger Fish level challenges
- Dis is Nutsen – Dodge three of the Opee Sea Killer’s attacks in a row.
- Dodge Every-fin – Defeat the Opee Sea Killer without taking damage.
- Colo Snore Fish – Dodge three of the Colo Claw Fish’s attacks in a row.
The Boonta Eve Classic level challenges
- Eat My Exhaust! – Beat the Ultimate Lap time record.
- It’s SKYWALKER! – On Lap three, use the service ramp.
- Take Over – Use three boost pads in a single lap.
Better Call Maul level challenges
- Complete Maul-ing – Defeat Darth Maul in less than 10 minutes.
- Forced Out – Force push five droids over the walkway.
- Odds Stacked in Your Favour – Use the Force to find another way past the electrical hazard.
Outmanned But Not Out-Gungan-ed level challenges
- Booma Shakalaka! – Destroy all AAT-1 Hover Tanks.
- Don’t Lose Your Head! – Shoot the heads off three battle droids.
- Ouch Time! – Destroy 300 battle droids with a single booma.
Now This is Podracing level challenges
- Prodigy – Shoot 3 Vulture droids in 5 seconds.
- Spinning… That’s a Good Trick! – Perform 3 spins in the Naboo Starfighter to escape enemy lock-ons.
- Yippeee! – Destroy the Droid Control Ship without being defeated.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Attack of the Clones level challenges
A Wrestle with Wesell level challenges
- Jedi Need Insurance – Cause over 70,000 studs in damage.
- Best Pilot in the Galaxy – Defeat Zam Wesell without hitting any buildings.
- This is a Shortcut – Complete the chase and defeat Zam Wesell within four minutes.
The Hunt for Jango level challenges
- Do an Aileron Roll! – Perform a roll to dodge incoming homing missiles locked onto your ship three times.
- Charged up – Complete the level without being hit by a Seismic Charge.
- Flying is for Droids – Navigate through the tunnel within the largest asteroid without crashing.
Droid Factory Frenzy level challenges
- No Hanging Around – Find a way to rescue Padme within 30 seconds.
- Mind Control Drone – Turn Geonosians against each other with Jedi Mind Trick.
- Zipping Past Danger – Find a shortcut over a conveyor belt.
Petranki Panic level challenges
- In Their Heads! – Cause either the Nexu, Reek, or Acklay to damage another of the creatures by using the Force.
- Rumble in the Arena – Trample through 20 droids whilst riding the Reek.
- Re-gifted – Use the Force to hit an enemy with one of Jango’s Rockets.
The Battle of the Jedi level challenges
- The Dark Side – Reach Dooku within five minutes.
- Bug Zapper – Build the ‘Electric Fly Trap’ to rid the cave area of Geonosian Warriors.
- Forcing Them Out – Use the Force to defeat a Geonosian Warrior and a Battle Droid.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Revenge of the sith level challenges
Out for the Count level challenges
- Beep Boop Backup – Activate the friendly Turret Droid.
- Civil War – Defeat an enemy droid using their own kind.
- Wet Floor! – Take out the droideka like a true scoundrel.
So Uncivilised level challenges
- Attack of the Droids – Defeat five battle droids, four Magna Guards, and five super battle droids without dying once.
- Sneak Attack – As Grievous waits high above, catch him off guard by attacking him via the Bounty Hunter path.
- Very Uncivilised – Defeat two MagnaGuards with a blaster.
Droid Attack on the Wookiees level challenges
- Force Influence – Defeat an enemy clone as a force influenced clone.
- Frequent Flyer – Reach the escape pod using the alternate route.
- Kashyyyk-a-boo! – Use an AT-RT to defeat three clone troopers and the enemy AT-RT.
Senate Showdown level challenges
- Dazzling Display – Use the lights to blind Palpatine.
- Heads Up – Drop a droid onto Palpatine’s head.
- Return to Senator – Interrupt Palpatine’s ‘Force Lightning Spin Attack’ by deflecting the Force Lightning back at him.
The High Ground level challenges
- Let Him Eat Cake! – Force Throw the cake trolley at Anakin.
- Sneaking in – Take the alternate route to reach Anakin.
- Wider Awareness – Use the steam vents to damage Anakin.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga A New Hope level challenges
Boarding Party level challenges
- Sometimes I Amaze Myself – Defeat an enemy with an explosive canister.
- I Suggest a New Strategy – Defeat a Stormtrooper with their own weapon.
- Vacuumed Up! – Flush Stormtroopers out into space.
Hunk of Junk level challenges
- Absolute Scoundrel – Use the environment to your advantage against the Stormtroopers.
- Don’t Get Cocky! – Defeat three Stormtroopers with hidden turrets.
- Chewie, Get Us Out of Here! – Find different ways of blocking the Stormtrooper reinforcements.
Best Leia’d Plans level challenges
- Boring Conversation Anyway – Break the console panel to cut off the Empire Captain.
- Slight Weapons Malfunction – Clear out the detention block guards like a true scoundrel.
- Your Weapon, You Will Not Need it – Get through the first floor without being detected.
This is Some Rescue level challenges
- Bullseye – Find a more uncivilised way to help Luke & Leia.
- For Luck – Discover an alternate method across the gap to escape the Stormtroopers.
- Special Edition – Discover the hidden room within the Death Star.
Stay on Target level challenges
- Clever Flying – Use a “loop manoeuvre” to break out of Darth Vader’s targeting systems 3 times.
- Hope That’s Insured – Destroy 10 turrets while doing the trench run.
- That’s Not Going to Buff Out… – Cause severe damage to Darth Vader’s ship.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Empire Strikes Back level challenges
Hoth and Cold level challenges
- Avoid the Droid! – Shoot five probe droids out the air without them spotting you first.
- Not a Probe-lem – Shoot one probe droid out the air without them spotting you first.
- Stylish Way Down – Find and use all five zipwires.
Assault on Echo Base level challenges
- AT-ATrick – Fly through the legs of an AT-AT.
- Show Off! – Trip up the AT-ATs without the tow cable breaking.
- Rogue Squadron, Form Up! – Complete the level without being defeated.
Never Tell Me the Odds level challenges
- Asteroid Evasion – Avoid contact with the asteroids during the asteroid chase.
- Proton Power – Destroy five TIE Fighters using Proton Torpedoes.
- Take Evasive Action! – Complete the Star Destroyer encounter without being destroyed.
Hibernation Station level challenges
- You want to make that move? – Build a distraction for the Stormtroopers.
- Hello, What Have We Here? – Discover and loot an Empire Weapon Cache as a disguised Rebel.
- Surprise! – Trigger the secret defences on the Landing Pad.
Revelations! level challenges
- Force Feedback – Force Throw three separate objects at Darth Vader.
- Most Impressive – Complete the level in under 10 minutes.
- Ugnaught-y – Find all of the hidden Ugnaughts throughout the level.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Return of the Jedi level challenges
A Plan to Save Han level challenges
- Don’t Blow Our Cover – Complete the Leia and Chewbacca area without causing any trouble.
- Learn the Droid’s Fate – Discover the fate of R2-D2 and C-3PO within Jabba’s Palace.
- Rancor-cussion – Pick up and throw five objects at the Rancor using The Force.
The Copa-Khetanna level challenges
- Boba Fett? No Sweat! – Destroy one of Boba Fett’s rockets while it is still in the air.
- How Do YOU Like it? – Hit Boba Fett with a deflected bolt.
- Trick Shot – Hit Boba Fett with a thrown lightsaber while he is in the air.
Endor the Line level challenges
- Dodge This! – Fly through an AT-AT’s legs.
- In-Fighting – Make the Scouts fight amongst themselves with Jedi Mind Tricks.
- No Safe Place – Damage the Scout troopers by overloading the generator.
The Chewbacca Defence level challenges
- Ewok and Roll – Blast the loose rocks with the AT-ST to take out Stormtroopers.
- Helmet Drum Collection – During the first cover shooting section, land three headshots on the Stormtroopers.
- Sweep the Legs – Trigger the log trap against the AT-ST.
Fulfil Your Destiny level challenges
- I Will Not Fight You, Father – Make your way past Vader without being detected.
- Let the Hate Flow Through You – Cause damage to one of Palpatine’s guards, by luring them into one of his attacks.
- There is No Conflict – Find the Empire Weapons Crate and use the weapons within it.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga The Force Awakens level challenges
First Order of Business level challenges
- Hazardous Work Environment – Defeat enemies using hazards in the hangar bay = shoot the white targets in the hangar at the end of the level to trigger two hazards.
- Party Time! – Trigger The Disco!
- Sneaking Mission – Discover the underground route into the hangar bay = take the underground path through the base, south of the map at the beginning of the level.
Low Flying Garbage level challenges
- Getting Pretty Good At This – Defeat three TIE Fighters in five seconds = simply shoot down three TIE Fighters while in the Millenium Falcon quickly
- How Low Can You Go? – Lose or defeat an enemy by flying through debris in The Graveyard of Ships = In the opening area of the level there are a bunch of cylindrical pieces of debris. Fly through them until an enemy either flies into it or loses sight of you.
- Not So Easy Without A Co-Pilot – Successfully evade a locked-on enemy bolt or missile.
Reap What You Solo level challenges
- The High Ground – Find a route to the vantage point.
- Rathtar Ruse – Defeat the second blocking Rathtar instead of bypassing it.
- Turret Takeover – Take over the turret from below = When playing as Finn and Rey, make sure to use Finn to pull the crate and open it. Build the bricks that come out from the crate and sit in the chair to take control of the turret above them.
Starkiller Queen level challenges
- Rey’s Escape – Discover Rey’s escape through Starkiller Base = when running around the halls of Starkiller Base and killing the stormtroopers, look out one of the windows at the end of the corridor to see Rey escaping.
- Rug Pull – Find a way to blow up the sniper bridge = While killing stormtroopers in Starkiller Base, use Han to blow up the sniper bridge in the hallway, by aiming at the targets spots underneath it.
- Snowed In – Lock the Stormtroopers outside of the base.
Destroying Starkiller level challenges
- Heck Of A Pilot! – Break out of three enemy lock ons = In the first section of the level, while in the fighter, wait for a TIE Fighter to lock onto you. Then, hit both of the bumpers to dodge out of the way. Do this three times.
- Snow Joke – Make a Snowman out of Kylo.
- Keeping a Cool Head – Shoot the helmets off five Snowtroopers
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga The Last Jedi level challenges
Dameron’s Defiance level challenges
- Ace Pilot – Complete the level without being defeated.
- How’s My Shooting? – Destroy three TIE Fighters in five seconds.
- Return To Sender – Defeat three TIE Barons using Proton Torpedoes.
Master Codebreak-Out level challenges
- Isn’t It Ironic? – Lock a guard in a cell.
- Prison Break – Enter the guard room undetected.
- Guards Down – Defeat eight guards during the jailbreak.
No Smoke Without Fire level challenges
- You’re Embarrassing Me! – Have Kylo restrain Rey three times.
- Supreme Loser – Defeat all the Praetorian Guards within five minutes.
- Total Destruction – Knock a Praetorian Guard down a shaft.
Chrome Dome Down level challenges
- Head’s Up, Chrome Dome! – Find a way to drop a TIE Interceptor on top of Captain Phasma.
- Phasma-tastic! – Inflict damage on Captain Phasma in nine unique ways.
- Trouble Underfoot – Trample 10 Stormtroopers in the AT-ST.
Ground A-Salt level challenges
- I can dig it! – Punch your way through the crystal caves.
- Knock-Knock! – Discover the wind-up MSE droid to destroy the emergency doorway.
- Tight Squeeze – Discover a shortcut via the Protocol Terminal.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga The Rise of Skywalker level challenges
Poe-etic Flying level challenges
- Lock Off – Avoid being locked on three times in a row
- Here Comes The BOOM! – Take out three enemies with Proton Torpedoes or Rockets.
- Poe-etic Flying – Activate the Hyperdrive in time for all light speed jumps.
They Fly Now! level challenges
- When Treadspeeders Fly! – Destroy the airborne Treadspeeder.
- Never Underestimate A Droid – Hit a jet trooper with a powder canister as BB-8.
- Teamwork! – Shoot a Treadspeeder after making the driver dizzy with a powder canister.
C-3P-Oh No! level challenges
- Be Rey-ly Quiet – Complete the level without being detected.
- New Orders – Peacefully clear the main courtyard of Stormtroopers without raising the alarm.
- Right In The Eye – Disable a UA-TT’s searchlight with a blaster.
The Strength To Do It level challenges
- Shocking! – Activate the dangerous electrical hazards to hurt Kylo Ren.
- Dark Lord Of The Surf – Lure Kylo into the range of a crashing wave.
- Golden Opportunity – Find a route through the Death Star without opening any doors.
Be With Me level challenges
- Explo-Sith – Use the environment to defeat Sith Troopers.
- Incoming – Don’t take any damage from the Sith TIE Fighters while riding Orbaks.
- Shrug – Defeat the Knights of Ren as Ben Solo without dying.
That covers all the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga level challenges. Most of them aren’t too tricky so they shouldn’t be too frustrating to complete.