Believe it or not but Halo Infinite has been out for more than six months and season 1 has ended. This means that now we are looking forward at the Halo Infinite Season 2 roadmap, which will cover the game for another six months, as season 2 has been extended beyond its initial three month length.
Having launched on May 3, 2022, Halo Infinite Season 2 kicked off with a new battle pass and some fresh content, however, there will be more added to the game over the coming months, including the highly anticipated co-op campaign and new modes, seasonal events, and a brand new Fracture to work your way through.
The full rundown of the latest when it comes to the Halo Infinite Season 2 roadmap can be seen below, highlighting key content 343 Industries plans to add between now and November 2022.
Halo Infinite Season 2 Roadmap
The Halo Infinite Season 2 roadmap, includes the launch of two new maps, online co-op campaign, seasonal events like Interference and Alpha Pack, and new improvements to the game. Here is the full event and update schedule:
- Season 2 launch with new cinematics and Lone Wolves Battle Pass rewards – May 3
- Catalyst and Breaker maps – May 3
- Last Spartan Standing, Land Grab, and King of the Hill modes– May 3
- Interference Narrative Event – May 3 – May 16
- Fracture: Entrenched – May 24 – May 30
- Alpha Pack Narrative Event – July 19 – August 1
- Campaign co-op (Online) – Late August 2022
- Camapign mission replay – Late August 2022
- Forge open beta – September 2022
That covers everything we know about the Halo Infinite Season 2 roadmap, which is looking a little light right now. However, hopefully, it will get a bit more packed as the weeks and months of Season 2 progress.