Mika looks to be a valuable Cryo support character to Physical damage teams, which are in sore need of a boost. To reach his maximum potential, however, you’ll need to know the Genshin Impact Mika Ascension and Talent materials.
Mika is rumoured to be a debut character in the Genshin Impact 3.5 banners, so be sure to keep an eye out for where they rank in our Genshin Impact tier list of best characters when they release. Likewise, in Genshin Impact a character is only as good as their build. Luckily for you, we’ll have a Genshin Impact Mika build for you when he’s available. That doesn’t mean you can’t get a head start by collecting all the leaked and rumoured Genshin Impact Mika materials ahead of the Genshin Impact Mika banner release date according to leaks.
Genshin Impact Mika materials leaks
The Genshin Impact Mika materials you’ll need, including both Mika Ascension materials and Mika Talent materials, can be found below:
- Shivada Jade
- Recruit’s Insignia, Sergeant’s Insignia, and Lieutenant’s Insignia
- Teachings of Ballad, Guide to Ballad, and Philosophies of Ballad
- Mirror of Mushin
Pseudo-Stamens, Wolfhook, Shivada Jade, Recruit’s Insignia, Sergeant’s Insignia, and Lieutenant’s Insignia are all Mika Ascension materials, according to leaks and speculation. Likewise, in terms of Mika Talent materials, Recruit’s Insignia, Sergeant’s Insignia, and Lieutenant’s Insignia, Teachings of Ballad, Guide to Ballad, and Philosophies of Ballad, Mirror of Mushin are the ones you want to get.
There are a few materials that you may be unfamiliar with, especially since some are from Sumeru, so here’s how to get the Genshin Impact Mika materials:
- Pseudo-Stamens are dropped by the Setekh Wenut boss in the Desert of Hadramaveth in Sumeru and are used as Mika Ascension materials.
- Wolfhook are a regional specialty item from Wolvendom in Mondstadt and are used as Mika Ascension materials.
- Mirror of Mushin are dropped by the Scaramouche boss ‘Shouki no Kami, the Prodigal’ Trounce Domain and are used as Mika Talent materials.
- Teachings of Ballad, Guide to Ballad, and Philosophies of Ballad are obtained from the Forsaken Rift Domain in Mondstadt on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lower quality versions can be combined to create a version of higher quality at a crafting table.
- Recruit’s Insignia, Sergeant’s Insignia, and Lieutenant’s Insignia can each be obtained from defeating Faui enemies, such as Cicin Mages, Pyro Agents, and Skirmishers. These enemies can be marked on your map by inspecting the item in the character level up screen. Lower quality versions can be combined to create a version of higher quality at a crafting table.
- Shivada Jade are earned primarily from defeating Cryo bosses, such as the Cryo Revisvine, Cryo Hypostasis, and Maguu Kenki. Lower quality versions can be combined to create a version of higher quality at a crafting table.
Below you can find out exactly how much of each Genshin Impact Mika material you will need to Ascend Mika and level up his Talents, as well as a detailed farming guide on how to get the trickiest Mika material.
Do note that we don’t currently have any official information about Mika’s materials, so this is based on credible Genshin Impact Mika Ascension and Talent material leaks and rumours that could be inaccurate or change.
Genshin Impact Mika Ascension materials leaks
In order to fully Ascend Mika, you’ll need to get you hands on the following Mika Ascension materials:
- Shivada Jade Silver x1
- Shivada Jade Fragment x9
- Shivada Jade Chunk x9
- Shivada Jade Gemstone x6
- Recruit’s Insignia x18
- Sergeant’s Insignia x30
- Lieutenant’s Insignia x36
- Wolfhook x168
- Pseudo-Stamens x46
- 420,000 Mora
Ascending a character will upgrade their HP, ATK, and other important stats, boosting the character’s stats tremendously. If you’re wanting to use a character at high World Levels or later stages of the Spiral Abyss, then having a character to at least level 80 is very worthwhile. This is important even for more supportive characters like Mika looks to be.
Genshin Impact Mika Talent materials leaks
To make full use of Mika’s abilities and power, you’ll want to level up his Talents. Therefore, you’ll need the following Mika Talent materials to fully level one Talent:
- Teachings of Ballad x3
- Guide to Ballad x21
- Philosophies of Ballad x38
- Recruit’s Insignia x6
- Sergeant’s Insignia x22
- Lieutenant’s Insignia x31
- Mirror of Mushin x6
- 1,652,500 Mora
- Crown of Insight x1
If you wish to triple-crown Mika by fully levelling up all three of his Talents, multiply these values by three:
- Teachings of Ballad x9
- Guide to Ballad x63
- Philosophies of Ballad x114
- Recruit’s Insignia x18
- Sergeant’s Insignia x66
- Lieutenant’s Insignia x93
- Mirror of Mushin x18
- 4,957,500 Mora
- Crown of Insight x3
Now that you know all there is to know about the Genshin Impact Mika materials, including the Mika Ascension material and Talent material to fully power up this potentially upcoming Cryo damage dealer and Physical support, you’re ready to take on the hardest content in the game.