Genshin Impact 3.5 may be a little ways off in the distance yet, but players are eager to know which characters might find their way onto the version’s banner. Well, based on reputable leaks, it looks like the Genshin Impact Dehya banner release date could very well be one of them.
Known as ‘Flame-Mane’, Dehya is a powerful Claymore-wielding Eremite with a Pyro vision. During the Archon Quest line for Sumeru, we’re introduced to her as one of the bodyguards charged with protecting Dunyarzad. With a bit of luck, she’ll be a new addition to the Genshin Impact characters on the Genshin Impact 3.5 banners.
Although we already know what element and weapon type she wields, there is little information on how she would materialise as a playable character with regards to possible abilities, Constellations, and more. With that said, here’s what we currently know about her.
Genshin Impact Dehya banner release date speculation
While HoYoverse hasn’t revealed the content schedule for 3.5 yet, Dehya has been confirmed as a playable character so we can speculate that the Genshin Impact Dehya banner release date will be sometime on or after March 1, 2023. This is based on the six-week update cycle currently in place, with patch maintenance typically finishing up on a Wednesday.
HoYoverse have officially revealed Dehya and Mika as playable characters, with reputable leaks indicating that not only will players eventually be able to add her to their teams, but they will be able to do so in 3.5.
Genshin Impact Dehya abilities speculation
Though, once again, there’s nothing official out there yet regarding Dehya’s abilities. However, we do have a potential leak dealing her kit that indicate she will predominantly be an off-field Pyro damage dealer.
Here is everything we currently know about Dehya’s abilities in Genshin Impact. It’s worth remembering that this information could be incorrect, or small details could change. Nevertheless, this guide will be updated to reflect the currently known information.
Normal Attack – Gold-Duster Assault
- Normal Attack – Performs up to four consecutive strikes using her claymore and her martial arts.
- Charged Attack – Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill – Molten Inferno
Dehya’s Elemental Skill will have different effects based on the situation according to the leaks:
- Indomitable Flame – Should there be no Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya present upon activation, this skill will deal AoE Pyro DMG and create a Fiery Sanctum field.
- Raging Flame – If there is a Fiery Sanctum upon activation, this skill will perform a leaping attack that deals AoE Pyro DMG before creating another Fiery Sanctum at her new position. A Fiery Sanctum field created this way will inherit the original duration of the previous field. Only one Raging Flame can be used during a single Fiery Sanctum field’s duration.
- Fiery Sanctum – When an opponent within a Fiery Sanctum takes damage, the field will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG to them. This effect can be triggered once every 2.5 seconds. Active characters within this field have their resistance to interruption increased, and when such characters take damage, a portion of that damage will be mitigated and flow into Redmane’s Blood. Dehya will then take this damage over 10 seconds. When the mitigated damage stored by Redmane’s Blood reaches or goes over a certain percentage of Dehya’s Max HP, she will stop mitigating damage in this way.
Elemental Burst – The Lioness’ Bite
Unleashing her burning anger and casting her blade aside, Dehya enters the Blazing Lioness state and gains resistance to interruption. In this state, Dehya will automatically unleash the Flame-Mane’s Fists, dealing Pyro DMG, and when its duration ends, Dehya will unleash an Incineration Drive kick, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.
In this state, her Normal Attacks will be replaced by Roaring Barrage. Unleashing Roaring Barrage within 0.4 seconds after each Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will increase the trigger speed of the next Flame-Mane’s Fist strike.
If a Fiery Sanctum exists when Dehya casts this ability, Dehya will retrieve it, and then create another field once Blazing Lioness’s Bite expires. This field will then take on the retrieved field’s duration at the moment of its retrieval.
Genshin Impact Dehya passive talents
Within six seconds after unleashing Molten Inferno: Raging Flame (Elemental Skill) or The Lioness’ Bite (Elemental Burst), Dehya will take 60% less damage when she takes on damage from Redmane’s Blood. If this ability is triggered again while it is still in effect, its remaining duration will be increased by six seconds.
Stalwart and True
When her HP is less than 30%, Dehya will recover 20% of her Max HP and will restore 10% of her Max HP every two seconds for the next 10 seconds. This effect can only be triggered once every 20 seconds.
The Sunlit Way
Increases the Movement SPD of your party members by 10% during the day. Does not take effect in Domains, Trounce Domains, or Spiral Abyss. This is not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the same effects.
Genshin Impact Dehya Constellations
The Flame Incandescent
Dehya’s Max HP is increased by 20%, and she deals bonus damage based on her Max HP when using the following attacks:
- Molten Inferno’s damage will be increased by 1% of her Max HP.
- The Lioness’ Bite damage will be increased by 2% of her Max HP.
The Sand-Blades Glittering
When Dehya uses Molten Inferno: Raging Flame, the duration of the recreated Fiery Sanctum field will be increased by six seconds. Additionally, when a Fiery Sanctum exists on the field, the active character within the field will increase the damage dealt by the next Fiery Sanctum coordinated attack by 25% when they are attacked.
A Rage Swift as Fire
Increases the level of Molten Inferno (Elemental Skill) by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
An Oath Abiding
When Flame-Mane’s Fist and Incineration Drive attacks unleashed during The Lioness’ Bite (Elemental Burst) hit opponents, they will restore 1.5 Energy for Dehya and 2% of her Max HP. This effect can occur once every 0.2 seconds.
The Alpha Unleashed
Increases the level of The Lioness’ Bite (Elemental Burst) by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
The Burning Claws Cleaving
The Crit Rate of The Lioness’ Bite is increased by 10%. Additionally, after a Flame-Mane’s Fist attack hits an opponent and deals Crit hits during a single use of the ability, it will cause the Crit DMG of The Lioness’ Bite to increase by 15% for the rest of its duration and extend the duration by 0.5 seconds. This effect can trigger once every 0.2 seconds. The duration can be extended for a maximum of two seconds, and Crit DMG can be increased by a maximum of 60%.
And that’s everything we have on the Dehya banner so far. Be sure to check back as we get closer to the Genshin Impact 3.5 release date for further updates.