Genshin Impact 3.5 may be a little ways off in the distance yet, but players are eager to know which characters might find their way onto the version’s banner. Well, based on reputable leaks, it looks like the Genshin Impact Dehya banner release date could very well be one of them.
Known as ‘Flame-Mane’, Dehya is a powerful Claymore-wielding Eremite with a Pyro vision. During the Archon Quest line for Sumeru, we’re introduced to her as one of the bodyguards charged with protecting Dunyarzad. With a bit of luck, she’ll be a new addition to the Genshin Impact characters on the Genshin Impact 3.5 banners.
Although we already know what element and weapon type she wields, there is little information on how she would materialise as a playable character with regards to possible abilities, Constellations, and more. With that said, here’s what we currently know about her.
Genshin Impact Dehya banner release date speculation
The Genshin Impact Dehya banner release date will be sometime on or after March 1, 2023. This is based on the six-week update cycle currently in place, with patch maintenance typically finishing up on a Wednesday.
Dehya is set to arrive on Phase One of the Genshin Impact 3.5 banners, alongside a rerun for Cyno. Dehya will then become permanently available on the Standard Banner from version 3.6.
Genshin Impact Dehya abilities speculation
Though, once again, there’s nothing official out there yet regarding Dehya’s abilities, we do, however, have a datamined kit, which marks her as an off-field Pyro damage dealer.
While the Genshin 3.5 livestream showcased the flavour texts for Dehya’s Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst, the names have yet to be confirmed. As such, be aware that there may still be changes to come.
Normal Attack – Sandstorm Assault
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes using her Claymore and her martial arts.
- Charged Attack – Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill – Molten Inferno
Dehya’s Elemental Skill will have different effects based on the situation according to the leaks:
- Indomitable Flame – This skill will be unleashed should there be no Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya herself present at the time.
Deals AoE Pyro DMG, and creates a field known as Fiery Sanctum.
- Raging Flame -This skill will be unleashed should a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya herself already exist. Dehya will perform a leaping attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG before recreating a Fiery Sanctum field at her new position. A Fiery Sanctum field created this way will inherit the remaining duration of the previous field. Ranging Flame can be used only once throughout a single Fiery Sanctum field’s duration.
- Fiery Sanctum – When an opponent within a Fiery Sanctum field takes DMG, the field will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG to them based on Dehya’s ATK and Max HP. This effect can be triggered once every 2.5s. Active characters within this field have their resistance to interruption increased, and when such characters take DMG, a portion of that damage will be mitigated and flow into Redmane’s Blood. Dehya will then take this DMG over 10s. When the mitigated DMG stored by Redmane’s Blood reaches or goes over a certain percentage of Dehya’s Max HP, she will stop mitigating DMG in this way. Only 1 Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself can exist at the same time.
Elemental Burst – Leonine Bite
Unleashing her burning anger and casting her blade aside, Dehya enters the Blazing Lioness state and gains resistance to interruption. In this state, Dehya will automatically unleash the Flame-Mane’s Fists, dealing Pyro DMG based on her ATK and Max HP, and when its duration ends, Dehya will unleash an Incineration Drive kick, dealing AoE Pyro DMG based on her ATK and Max HP.
If a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya’s own Elemental Skill “Molten Inferno” exists when this ability is unleashed, Dehya will retrieve it, and then create another field once Blazing Lioness’s duration expires. This field will take on the retrieved field’s duration at the moment of its retrieval.
In this state, Dehya will be unable to cast her Elemental Skill, or perform Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks. “Normal Attack: Sandstorm Assault” and Elemental Skill “Molten Inferno” will be replaced by “Roaring Barrage.”
- Roaring Barrage – Unleashing Roaring Barrage within 0.4s after each Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will increase the speed at which the next Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will be triggered.
Genshin Impact Dehya passive talents
Within six seconds after Dehya retrieves the Fiery Sanctum field through Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame or Leonine Bite, she will take 60% less DMG when receiving DMG from Redmane’s Blood. This effect can be triggered once every two seconds.
Additionally, within nine seconds after Dehya unleashes Molten Inferno: Indomitable Flame, she will grant all party members the Gold-Forged Form state. This state will further increase a character’s resistance to interruption when they are within the Fiery Sanctum field. Gold-Forged Form can be activated once every 18 seconds.
Stalwart and True
When her HP is less than 40%, Dehya will recover 20% of her Max HP and will restore 6% of her Max HP every two seconds for the next 10 seconds. This effect can be triggered once every 20 seconds.
The Sunlit Way
Increases the Movement SPD of your party members by 10% during the day (06:00 – 18:00). Does not take effect in Domains, Trounce Domains, or Spiral Abyss. This is not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the same effects.
Genshin Impact Dehya Constellations
The Flame Incandescent
Dehya’s Max HP is increased by 20%, and she deals bonus damage based on her Max HP when using the following attacks:
- Molten Inferno’s damage will be increased by 3.6% of her Max HP.
- The Lioness’ Bite damage will be increased by 6% of her Max HP.
The Sand-Blades Glittering
When Dehya uses Molten Inferno: Raging Flame, the duration of the recreated Fiery Sanctum field will be increased by six seconds. Additionally, when a Fiery Sanctum exists on the field, the active character within the field will increase the damage dealt by the next Fiery Sanctum coordinated attack by 50% when they are attacked.
A Rage Swift as Fire
Increases the level of The Lioness’ Bite (Elemental Burst) by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
An Oath Abiding
When Flame-Mane’s Fist and Incineration Drive attacks unleashed during The Lioness’ Bite (Elemental Burst) hit opponents, they will restore 1.5 Energy for Dehya and 2.5% of her Max HP. This effect can occur once every 0.2 seconds.
The Alpha Unleashed
Increases the level of Molten Inferno (Elemental Skill) by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
The Burning Claws Cleaving
The Crit Rate of The Lioness’ Bite is increased by 10%. Additionally, after a Flame-Mane’s Fist attack hits an opponent and deals Crit hits during a single use of the ability, it will cause the Crit DMG of The Lioness’ Bite to increase by 15% for the rest of its duration and extend the duration by 0.5 seconds. This effect can trigger once every 0.2 seconds. The duration can be extended for a maximum of two seconds, and Crit DMG can be increased by a maximum of 60%.
And that’s everything we have on the Dehya banner so far. Be sure to check back as we get closer to the Genshin Impact 3.5 release date for further updates.