What is the Genshin Impact 3.6 release date? With Sumeru’s time in the sun coming to an end soon before the introduction of the next major region in the 4.0 series of updates, it’s time to get excited about the final few updates centred around Sumeru. Here’s the Genshin Impact 3.6 release date, banners, events, and news to look forward to, from long awaited characters, to new events, quests, locations, and enemies.
The Genshin Impact 3.6 update will no doubt be a great new update to this ever-expanding JRPG. Though, with the continuous release of new Genshin Impact characters, locations, bosses, and events, it’s important to stay up to date with it all. To help you out, we’ve got a Genshin Impact codes guide alongside a Genshin Impact tier list of best characters so you know who to use.
Genshin Impact 3.6 release date
The Genshin Impact 3.6 release date is April 12, 2023. This was confirmed during the Special Program livestream for version 3.6.
This date was expected based on the current six-week update cycle. Between the 3.0 and 3.3 updates, the release schedule was shortened, meaning updates came out every five weeks rather than every six weeks. This has since been reverted back to the original six-week schedule. With the Genshin Impact 3.5 release date confirmed to be arriving on March 1, 2023, this placed the Genshin Impact 3.6 release date to be on or around April 12, 2023, which turned out to be correct.
Genshin Impact 3.6 banners
The Genshin Impact 3.6 banners features reruns of Nahida, Nilou, and Ganyu, alongside the long-anticipated Baizhu and Kaveh, two new Dendro characters. A new weapon – Jadefall’s Splendor Catalyst – also debuts in the version 3.6 banners.
HoYoverse recently begun the traditional drip marketing cycle on Twitter, showcasing key art and lore details of both Baizhu and Kaveh. With the Genshin Impact 3.6 Special Program, we’ve now seen these characters in action and they’re shaping up to be great new additions.
Players have been waiting for these characters for quite some time, especially Baizhu who first appeared during the Archon Quest Chapter One, Act Two, at which point he quickly attracted a devout group of fans. Furthermore, there had been plenty of leaks and rumours pointing towards the release of Baizhu and Kaveh before the official announcement which, as always, elevate player’s anticipation for future updates.
Genshin Impact 3.6 events
The Genshin Impact 3.6 events are:
- A Parade of Providence: Akedemiya Extravaganza – Rewards include Faruzan, Crown of Insight, Primogems, and more
- Brewing Developments – Rewards include Primogems, Talent level-up materials, character EXP materials, and more
- Fulminating Sandstorm – Rewards include Primogems, weapon Ascension materials, character EXP materials, and more
- The Recollector’s Path – Rewards include Primogems, weapon Ascension materials, character EXP materials, and more
- Overflowing Mastery – Double Talent level-up materials
currently unknown, though players can expect to earn plenty of free Primogems via completing events in version 3.6, much like past updates. Furthermore, there’s likely to be a mix of new and returning events during Genshin Impact 3.6.
Genshin Impact 3.6 news – new artifacts, locations, enemies, bosses
Genshin Impact 3.6 also brings with it two new artifact sets, two new locations, two new bosses, and new quests. Thanks to the Genshin Impact Special Program for 3.6, we’ve seen lots of this in action.
The two new artifact sets in version 3.6 are Nymph’s Dream and Vourukasha’s Glow:
- Two-piece: 15% bonus Hydro damage.
- Four-piece: After normal, charged, and plunging attacks, Elemental Skills, and Elemental Bursts hit opponents, one stack of Mirrored Nymph will be triggered, lasting eight seconds. When under the effect of one, two, three, or more Mirrored Nymph stacks, ATK will be increased by 7%/16%/25% and Hydro DMG bonus will be increased by 4%/9%/15%. Mirrored Nymph stacked created by normal, charged, and plunging attacks, Elemental Skills, and Elemental Bursts exist independently.
- Two-piece: HP +20%.
- Four-piece: Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG will be increased by 10%. After the equipping character takes DMG, the aforementioned DMG bonus is increased by 80% for five seconds. This effect increase can have five stacks. The duration of each stack is counted independently. These effects can be triggered even when the equipping character is not on field.
As for the new areas being added in Genshin Impact 3.6, there are new desert and jungle areas, Gavireh Lajavard and Realm of Farakhert respectively. Legend has it that a forbidden realm lies beneath the desert, with ruins of an ancient civilization and legacy of the divine. No doubt these new areas will be a lot of fun to explore for the first time, holding many new lore details for avid fans to uncover.
These zones will also be home to the two new bosses in Genshin Impact 3.6; the Dragon of Verdure and the Iniquitous Baptist. This confirmed leaks, such as those by ‘BLANK’, that the Genshin Impact 3.6 version update would add a new zone to Sumeru, complete with the Dendro Dragon’s Cave and Dendro Archon’s Lake. These bosses will no doubt drop the resources needed to level-up and Ascend the new characters Baizhu and Kaveh.
Last but not least, there are also two new quests in the Genshin Impact version 3.6 update. Baizhu will be getting a story quest to mark their debut, called Lagenaria Chapter: Act 1, while fan-favourite Nahida will get Sapientia Oromasdis Chapter: Act 2. These will give players the chance to dive even deeper into these characters in their own story quests. Layla will also be receiving a Hangout quest.
And that’s all there is to know about the Genshin Impact 3.6 release date, banners, events, news, and more so you’re all caught up on the latest version update. Overall, there’s lots of great stuff to be excited about, from new characters and bosses, to a whole new area to explore and quests to complete. Check out current Genshin Impact banners and the next Genshin Impact banners to get an idea of the characters and weapons you can get your hands on next.