Scattered across Sierra Neuva, there are several different collectibles. One of those is the Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure Apex Predators boards, which can be driven through as you are levelling up the Apex Predators team.
But, unless you happen to have a bonus item that costs money, finding them all can be a head-scratching hunt as you drive around the full Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure map. This article will help you out with that, detailing the landmarks they are now, alongside a video which will show you the exact spots to find them if you don’t want to hunt for each of the boards in the Forza Horizon 5 DLC.
Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure Apex Predators boards locations
- 2 board locations – Lago Azulado
- 1 board location – Joya Marron
- 4 board locations – Orogrande
- 4 board locations – Valle de Foraneos
- 1 board location – La Presa
- 2 board locations – Tierras Verdes
- 3 board locations – Devil’s Pass
- 1 board location – Pueblo Artza
- 4 board locations – Senda De Montanana
- 6 board locations – Valle De Pozas
- 1 board location – Tres Colinas
- 1 board location – Cascada Fuerte
These boards can all be shown on the map if you have the Treasure map bonus from the Microsoft Store. Otherwise, you will naturally find a few of them as you are exploring and racing around Sierra Nueva. However, you can find a full video walkthrough of them all below from ‘AchievementSquad’.
They are needed to complete two key challenges for one of the Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure teams, the Apex Predators. Those two challenges are ‘A New Kind of Marketing’ and ‘You Literally Destroyed The Marketing Budget’. You will also get two achievements for driving through them all ‘Smashlicious’ and ‘Generating Alternative Smash Flows’.
With all the Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure Apex Predators boards locations ticked off, you can now finish levelling up all the teams. So, it’s time to pick your favourite Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure cars and vehicles.