Following on from the interesting decision to temporarily remove building from Fortnite’s battle royale mode at the start of Chapter 3 Season 2, Epic Games has opted to introduce a permanent no-build battle royale mode. To celebrate, there’s going to be five Fortnite Zero Build Trials rewards for players to get their hands on until April 10, 2022. If you want to know how you can join in and what you can get your hands on, we have everything you need to know right here.
If the building mechanics are something that has put you off Fortnite in the past, you might find that this is a great time to jump back into things – and earning some Fortnite Zero Build Trials rewards is the perfect way to flesh out your locker with new cosmetics.
But, what do you even need to do to earn all these rewards? How can you even participate in this limited-time event? Don’t worry, we have all the answers below.
Fortnite Zero Build Trials rewards and challenges
Over the next few days, until April 10, 2022, players can jump into Fortnite’s new Zero Build playlists and play to earn cosmetic rewards. Here are all the Fortnite Zero Build Trials rewards you can earn, and the challenges you need to complete to earn them:
- Day One: “SMG Sloane” Spray – Unlock by getting 30 eliminations in Fortnite Zero Build playlists on April 6, 2022
- Day Two: “Flying Focus” Spray – Unlock by getting 12 Top-7 match placements in Zero Build Duos on April 7, 2022
- Day Three: “Wild Shot” Spray – Unlock by surviving 36 storm circles in Fortnite Zero Build playlists on April 8, 2022
- Day Four: “Ready For Combat” Spray – Unlock by getting 8 Top-10 match placements in Fortnite Zero Build Playlists on April 9, 2022
- Day Five: All of the Spray rewards above – Unlock by getting 10 Top-6 match placements in Zero Build Squads on April 10, 2022
- Fortnite Zero Build Trials stretch goal: “Boosted GroundSurfer” Glider – Hit the stretch goal on any day to earn, available until 20:59 PST / 23:59 EST on April 10, 2022 and 04:59 GMT on April 11, 2022
How to start Fortnite Zero Build Trials challenges
If you want to join in on the fun and participate in the Fortnite Zero Build Trials, you’ll need to head to the Zero Build Trials website and sign in using the Epic Games Account linked to your Fortnite account.
Then, once you have done this, all you need to do is jump into Fortnite and have a go at completing the daily challenges. If you still want to know more, you can check out all the Fortnite Zero Build Trials rewards – and the challenges you need to complete to actually earn them – on the Fortnite Zero Build Trials website linked above.
You can check out an overview of the Fortnite Zero Build Trials event here – and if you’re trying to customise your Omni Sword, then we have the latest Fortnite Omni Chips locations here.