When it comes to a game like Warzone 2, the default settings are a great starting point – but, they’re not perfect for everyone. It should go without saying, but it’s easy to forget. So, here’s everything you need to know about tweaking your options to get the best Warzone 2 settings available ahead of your next battle royale game – or DMZ match, of course.
In Warzone 2, there are quite a few ways for you to improve your chances at victory. Whether you’re using one of the best Warzone 2 loadouts available – or paying careful attention to the developing Warzone 2 meta – your options can still make a huge difference. So, that’s why you need to keep reading and see what you need to change – getting that competitive edge over your enemies might just be the difference.
Best Warzone 2 settings
When it comes to sorting out your options menu and selecting the best Warzone 2 settings, here’s what you need to know:
- Button Layout Preset – Bumper Ping
- Controller Vibration – Off
- Trigger Effect – Off
- ADS Sens Multiplier – 0.8
- Automatic Sprint – Off
- Weapon Mount – ADS + Melee
- On Demand Texture Streaming – On (disable if experiencing lag)
- World Motion Blur – Off
- Weapon Motion Blur – Off
- Film Grain – 0.0
- Interact / Reload Behaviour – Prioritize Interact
- Armor Plate Behaviour – Apply One
- Target Aim Assit – On
- Aim Assist Type – Default
- Aim Response Curve Type – Dynamic
- Tac Sprint Behaviour – Double Tap
- Grounded Mantle –Off
- Automatic Airborne Mantle – Off
- Automatic Ground Mantle – Off
- Sprinting Door Bash – On
- FidelityFX CAS Strength – Any value above 50
- ADS Field Of View – Affected
Beyond this, everything else (like weapon aim sensitivity and brightness) should be the default option or tweaked to player preference. Most people prefer to have their stick sensitivity somewhere set between 5 and 10 – but, this is one that’s different for everyone.
With the best Warzone 2 settings, you can begin using the best Warzone 2 guns and weapons which we have listed right here – if you think what you’re using could be a little better.