Are you looking for the latest Modern Warfare 2 patch notes? Well, look no further as below you can find everything from the most recent update to the game, straight from Infinity Ward themselves.
Whether it is nerfing some of the best guns and weapons in the game, or altering what will become the best loadouts, Infinity Ward is always going to be making alterations to how the game plays. Below, you can be sure to find everything from the latest notes.
Modern Warfare 2 Patch Notes: November 22, 2022
The latest Modern Warfare 2 patch notes for the November 22, 2022 patch on all platforms can be found below from Infinity Ward.
- Improvements made to help better navigate Camos: Added controller bumper navigation to jump between categories, Added a toggle option to show/hide locked Camos
- Increased audio notification for when The Jailer enters the Gulag
- Armor Piercing Ammunition: Removed damage multiplier against armored opponents
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across the game that allowed players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue with audio occlusion and directional audio.
Audio occlusion/directional audio has returned to normal levels after an issue with Season 01 launch.
- Fixed an issue causing some unlocks in the Gunsmith to not track Weapon progression.
- Fixed an issue causing Overkill to allow players to equip the same Weapon as both a Primary and a Secondary.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens from appearing on the Battle Pass Menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Season Countdown Timer on the Battle Pass Menu to not indicate the correct amount of time remaining.
- Fixed various incorrect texts in the in-game interface.
- Fixed various issues resulting in incorrect controller input while navigating menus.
- Fixed an issue that caused players looking down to appear erratic to others.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from launching the game due to GPU compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Focused Mode to crash the client while the Display Mode was set to Windowed.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation that caused the PlayStation Store icon to remain stuck on screen after experiencing a network error.
- Fixed an issue causing progression for the “Dragon in Downtown” Calling Card to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Operator icon to appear while navigating to select a custom skin for Kleo.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get kicked back to the main menu when navigating to select the PDSW 528 Armory while customizing a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect progression requirement to appear in the Prestige menu.
- Fixed various audio related issues causing players to hear notifications at times when they should not.
- Fixed an issue causing Platinum Camo unlock requirements to display incorrectly after having unlocked it.
- Fixed various issues causing the camera to shake while spectating another player.
- Fixed an issue causing Operator model hands to appear invisible while ledge hanging.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Weapon to appear in the player Showcase.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spotter Scope to continuously highlight enemy positions.
- Addressed a dev error in private matches, and will continue to improve stability.
That covers everything you need to know about the latest Modern Warfare 2 patch notes. This article will serve as a hub, as mentioned above, so be sure to bookmark it and pop back when the next update goes live and you are wanting to see what has changed with the guns and been fixed on the maps in the game.