Fall Guys: Ultimate Showdown is already hard enough without starting a team game a jelly bean down. Well that’ll no longer be the case thanks to a series of changes made to the game in the latest spicy hot fix.
Team games will now only be selected if there are an even amount of jelly beans left in the game, so you don’t have to struggle in games like Fall Ball or Jinxed any longer. It does mean, however, you’ll have to go it alone and prove yourself in solo games like Slime Climb and Door Dash as a result.
The update, which hit live servers yesterday afternoon, is more like a hot fix than a big patch and fixed a number of common crashes and bugs. It did however tweak the way some of us play courses like Slime Climb in the game, so be sure to check out the patch notes in full – especially if you’re used to climbing objects.
Here are the notes for the new Fall Guys spicy hot fix:
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a team game only if the team sizes can be equal
- PS4 only: Added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings.
- Slime Climb: Players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: Changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Jump Showdown: Fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game store purchase dialogue to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- PS4 only: Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Added option to change the jump button for Japan
- Trophy/achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages
There is also a little line about how Mediatonic has removed the speed nerf from yellow team, but we all know that to be a lie. The yellow team is trash.