Apex Legends is one of the most popular, and unique, free shooting games out there right now – and that means there are always new leaks to talk about. With Respawn Entertainment’s incredible cast of characters keeping fans as invested as it’s slick gameplay, there’s always chatter in the community about the latest Apex Legends character leaks and how they’ll affect the meta.
Usually, detailed information on Apex Legends’ leaked characters is hard to come by – especially a full breakdown of a leaked legends’ kit. However, a recent spate of screenshots and datamined information now means we’re looking at more Apex Legends character leaks than ever before. So many, in fact, that we currently have information on the next nine legends that could join the battle royale game.
Before we get stuck in, it’s important to keep in mind that leaks aren’t always accurate – so, take everything below with a pinch of salt. That being said, a lot of the latest information on Apex Legends’ leaked legends is exciting and could spell huge things for the future of the game.
Apex Legends character leaks
It’s time to get stuck in. Here’s everything we know about the latest Apex Legends character leaks:
The following leaks can be found on the ApexUncovered subreddit here.
Newcastle – Mobile Defender
Newcastle is the most complete-looking leaked Apex Legends character at the moment and, with three shield-based abilities, they’re going to offer massive amounts of additional shielding and could partner well with legends who need a bit of protection.
- Passive – Retrieve The Wounded
- Drag downed allies as you revive and protect them with your Revive Shield.
- Tactical – Mobile Shield
- Throw a controllable drone that creates a moving energy shield.
- Ultimate – Castle Wall
- Leap and slam to a target ally or area and create a fortified stronghold.
Uplink – Satellite Savior
If these leaks are accurate, Uplink could be another fantastic supportive legend and a welcome addition to Apex Legends’ roster. Their abilities are all about regenerating shields and reviving allies – with an ultimate ability that grants temporary immortality.
- Passive – Network Communion
- Gain 25% of Recovery Effects used in Signal Range.
- Tactical – Shield Satellite
- Release a Satellite that follows allies to regenerate their shields and revive.
- Ultimate – Immortality Relay Beacon
- Deployable Satellite beacon that prevents allies in the Signal Range from being downed.
Vantage – Survivalist Sniper
Vantage is another leaked Apex Legends character that looks to shake up the current meta, taking full advantage of long-range encounters with a kit that can be used to offer important information on enemies from afar. They can also offer a vital damage boost that could make a difference in a firefight.
- Passive – Sniper Kit
- Tactical info available in ADS unarmed or any long range scopes. (Legend name, Shield rarity, team size, range)
- Tactical – Echo Launch
- Launch towards your winged companion, Echo. Order Echo by TAPPING Q. Launch to Echo by holding Q.
- Ultimate – Mark To Kill
- A custom rifle which scans enemies and boosts damage for Vantage and her squad. Damage doubles for Vantage on successive shots. Team get 15% bonus on marked targets.
Catalyst – Creative Builder
This possible upcoming Apex Legends character is going to take advantage of an unusual ferrofluid to create new structures in the heat of battle. They can also reinforce other legends’ placeable gadgets. So, if you’re relying on Rampart’s Shiela or a Wattson Pylon, they could be a fantastic asset to your squad.
- Passive – Reinforce
- Standing near your ferro fluid structures, doors, and other Legend placeables will strengthen their integrity and allow them to take significantly more damage.
- Tactical – Ferro Shot
- On impact the shot creates a ramp of hardened ferro fluid that can be extended with more shots. Can also be used to create platforms on walls. (Max 3 structures).
- Ultimate – Iron Tower
- Ferrofluid rises up from below, pushing you upwards while creating a tall solid column under you.
Phantom – Agile Assassin
Phantom’s kit might not look like it’s adding any new features to Apex Legends, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t one of the more exciting leaked characters out there. With double jumping and a grappling hook, they should certainly live up to their “agile assassin” subtitle.
- Passive – Double Jump
- Pressing the jump button while in the air allows you to jump again.
- Tactical – Hook Shot
- Hook to a wall and hang off it for a short time.
- Ultimate – Void Grenade
- A grenade that sends hit players into the void for a short period of time.
Jester – Tricky Trapper
Jester is one leaked Apex Legends character that sounds like a lot of fun to play. Spawning with a frag grenade in-hand, Jester’s kit could easily change the tide of a fight and would be a fantastic new legend for the roster.
- Passive – Rewire
- Jester can turn any grenade into a proximity mine that sticks to surfaces. Press B to toggle between modes. Spawn with a frag grenade.
- Tactical – Spectre Drop
- Call in a drop pod with 3 spectres to guard an area. Only 1 set can be active at a time.
- Ultimate – Cloak Field
- Creates a short-lived cloaking device that hides all players in a small area. Cloak lasts 6 seconds after leaving the cloak field.
Caliber – Apex Arms Dealer
If you’re looking for a new offensive support legend, Caliber sounds like they could be the perfect character for you. Their kit is all about dealing damage to opponents and they could be a fantastic addition to Apex Legends’ growing roster.
- Passive – Weapon Sling
- A sling where you can store a third weapon. Access via inventory or H.
- Tactical – Suppressor Turret
- Deploy a makeshift turret from a copy of your active weapon.
- Ultimate – Auto Loader
- Deploy a box that feeds ammo directly into nearby players’ current weapons.
Scryer – Haunting Stalker
Scryer is one of the most interesting legends in the latest batch of Apex Legends character leaks. They have a passive ability that’s only useful when they’re dead – but don’t count them out in a fight. Scryer is going to be a legend to keep an eye out for.
- Passive – Spectator
- Automatically Optic-Haunt and Spectate your killer.
- Tactical – Optic-Haunt
- Parasite Trap that reveals the Target’s Vision.
- Ultimate – Shadow Wall
- Unleash a creeping Wall of Darkness that blocks sight and blinds enemies.
Conduit – Empathic Shielder
Conduit is another shield-based character that has been leaked for Apex Legends. However, their kit is all about boosting your allies’ shields and draining your enemies’ shields. Coupled with a legend that can place barriers, they could be a fantastic addition to your squad – if the leaks are accurate.
- Passive – Capacitance
- Conduit regenerates shield over time. Gain extra regen for each nearby ally. Having friendly banners also provides a bonus – get them back into the fight!
- Tactical – Arc Flash
- Heals the shields of targeted allies (at the cost of some of your shields). Hold to target, release to fire.
- Ultimate – Alternating Current
- Conduit launches an arc cluster bomb, damaging the shields of people near the blasts. Heals Conduit’s shield based on damage dealt.
Well, that’s all the Apex Legends character leaks we know about right now – if true, there are some exciting characters to look forward to in the future. Will any of these shake up our Apex Legends tier list? Only time will tell, but it looks promising.