The Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS) Winter Split has finished, and the Regional Majors are going online for the first time. Due to the inability to host safe LAN tournaments during the coronavirus pandemic, four online tournaments will replace the regular in-person competitions.
The top 12 teams from North American and European regions will fight it out for $100,000 prize pools respectively, whereas Oceania and South America have $25,000 on the line. All Regional Majors will happen over two days each in February, meaning every weekend in the month will have a Rocket League Major tournament livestreamed on Twitch.
What’s more, for the first day of each event, there will also be a B-stream running, meaning you can watch every single match. Finally, that dual-monitor setup is paying dividends, right? Due to the fact that the Winter Split Regional Majors will feature half the usual number of teams, we’re in for the very best gameplay and seeing some of the Rocket League’s best cars in action.
Here are the full dates and times for the Regional Majors:
Oceanic Regional Major
- Day 1: February 5, 17:00 PST (20:00 EST, 01:00 GMT on February 6)
- Day 2: February 6, 17:00 PST (20:00 EST, 01:00 GMT on February 7)
South American Regional Major
- Day 1: February 13, 08:00 PST (11:00 EST, 16:00 GMT)
- Day 2: February 14, 08:00 PST (11:00 EST, 16:00 GMT)
European Regional Major
- Day 1: February 20, 08:00 PST (11:00 EST, 16:00 GMT)
- Day 2: February 21, 08:00 PST (11:00 EST, 16:00 GMT)
North American Regional Major
- Day 1: February 27, 10:00 PST (13:00 EST, 18:00 GMT)
- Day 2: February 28, 10:00 PST (13:00 EST, 18:00 GMT)
We don’t blame you if you can’t wait to tune into some top-tier Rocket League action, but February is due to be one of the most exciting months of Season X for high-thrills carball action.