Psychonauts 2 is finally here and you can now get stuck into Raz’s new adventure that sees him finally realise his dream at becoming a spy. With a charming cast of returning and new characters, Psychonauts 2 has been a hit with critics and fans alike.
But Double Fine’s game doesn’t just have a straight storyline, it has its fair share of secrets, hidden collectibles, and side quests too. These additional quests provide a nice challenge for players, building the game to a 20 hour-long or so gameplay experience. With a unique colourful world, there are a number of locations to visit, all with their own objectives and quests.
To help you along the way, we’ve compiled this Psychonauts 2 walkthrough to give you in the best possible chance of hitting a 100% completion rate, unlocking certain features and achievements along the way.
Psychonauts 2 Walkthrough
Here you can find all of our guides on Psychonauts 2, including detailed walkthroughs of some of the side quests in the game:
- Psychonauts 2 fast travel
- Psychonauts 2 photo mode and filters
- Psychonauts 2 ranks and how to rank up
- Psychonauts 2 white circles explained
- Psychonauts 2 Collective Unconscious and how to access
- Psychonauts 2 Aquato family location
- Psychonauts 2 Queepie locations
- Psychonauts 2 Rare Fungus location for Lili’s side quest
We loved Psychonauts 2 so much so that we gave it a nine in our Psychonauts 2 review, highlighting the charisma and charm its world and characters offered.
You might even see it pop up on our best Xbox Series X games list soon.