A new month brings a brand new selection of games to enjoy as a part of the PS Plus Extra and Premium February 2023 games for both PS5 and PS4. As always, you can expect a large selection of games to enjoy from across the two generations of consoles as well as PlayStation’s past.
But, what will be a part of this month’s lineup and when can you expect to hear about the games and play them? Below, you can find out as we have a roundup of all the games, including the ones leaving both the Extra and Premium library this month.
PS Plus Extra and Premium February 2023 games
The PS Plus Extra and Premium February 2023 games has been announced:
- Horizon Forbidden West (PS5, PS4)
- The Quarry (PS5, PS4)
- Scarlet Nexus (PS5, PS4)
- Outriders (PS5, PS4)
- Resident Evil VII Biohazard (PS5, PS4)
- Borderlands 3 (PS5, PS4)
- The Forgotten City (PS5, PS4)
- Tekken 7 (PS4)
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PS4)
- Earth Defense Force 5 (PS4)
- Oninaki (PS4)
- Lost Sphear (PS4)
- I Am Setsuna (PS4)
- Destroy All Humans (PS4) – Premium only
- The Legend of Dragoon (PS1) – Premium only
- Wild Arms 2 (PS1) – Premium only
- Harvest Moon: Back To Nature (PS1) – Premium only
More games will be announced later today after this initial lineup was leaked.
There are a large number of games leaving the service in February 2023, however. These are:
- ABC Murders
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Definitive Edition
- Metro Exodus
- Pure Farming 2018
- Rad Rodgers
- Saints Row The Third Remastered
- Sine Mora EX
- Skydrift Infinity
- Sparkle Unleashed
- The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
- The Turing Test
- Whispering Willows
All of these games will be leaving on or around February 21, 2023. So be sure to finish them before you lose access.
That covers the PS Plus Extra and Premium February 2023 games. For more on other games to play check out our guide on the best PS5 games available right now.