During your travels in Memoria, you’ll eventually come across a young pink-haired goal called Zoner. Zoner is trivia enthusiast whose goal is to spread trivia across the world. Naturally, she tries to get the Straw Hats on board with her campaign, and you’re going to need the One Piece Odyssey Grand Line Quiz answers to conquer her challenges.
Not only does completing all of the quizzes throughout Memoria yield progress towards some of Odyssey’s trophies, but finishing the final challenge yields the One Piece Odyssey Treasure Key location – an important step in unlocking all of the One Piece Odyssey locked treasure chests. For more Odyssey guides, be sure to check out our One Piece Odyssey walkthrough. For now, though, let’s get into the solutions.
One Piece Odyssey Grand Line Quiz answers
Below you’ll find the One Piece Odyssey Grand Line Quiz answers for each of the four iterations of it you’ll come across in Memoria.
Grand Line Quiz Kid
We first meet Quiz Researcher Zoner at the Sandy Oasis in Alabasta.
“It’s the trivia age”, she tells the Straw Hats enthusiastically. “I want to make the greatest trivia challenge the world has ever seen!”
- Who is Alabasta’s ruler and twelfth successor of the Nefertari Royal Family? Cobra.
- What animal will ask to become your apprentice when beaten in battle? The Kung Fu Dugong.
- What’s the name of a poisonous spider that looks like a fruit? The Desert Strawberry.
- What animal plays dead to steal the belongings of travellers? The Bilker Heron.
- What is the name of the large casino in Rainbase? Rain Dinners.
- What’s the name of the giant gators who inhabit Sandy Island? Banana Gators.
- What is port city Nanohana’s local specialty? Perfume.
- What is Alabasta Vice-Commander Pell’s alias? Pell the Falcon.
- What is the rare, giant catfish found only in the Sandora River? The Sandora Catfish.
Upon completing Level 3, you’ll receive the Quiz Researcher’s Badge Accessory, as well as 300 Bellies.
Grand Line Quiz Lady
After clearing the main story quest in Water Seven, Zoner can be found once more in the Water Seven City Area. Despite now being a full-grown woman, her fervour for the trivia age hasn’t waned.
- What is the name of the Sea Train currently servicing Water Seven? Puffing Tom.
- What is the mounted transportation essential to living in Water Seven? Bull.
- What is the name of the annual high tide that overwhelms Water Seven? Aqua Laguna.
- What is the name of the endangered tree that is the strongest in the world? Treasure Tree Adam.
- How many foremen does Galley-La Company habe for each dock? 5.
- What is the highest tier Bull you can rent from the Rental Bull Shop? King Bull.
Zoner can be found in the northwest corner of Dock One, directly north of the Save Point. That’s it, that’s the level. For your trouble (if you can call it that), you’ll receive the Quiz Researcher’s Ring accessory and 24,000 Berries.
Grand Line Quiz Madam
Once you’ve finished up in Marineford, a much more mature Zoner will be awaiting your return in South Town, Marineford City Area.
- What is the name of the bell in western Marineford? The Ox Bell.
- The “Ultimate Military Force” of Marines HQ are Aokiji, Kizaru, and who else? Akainu.
- What is the name of the prison impossible to break into or out of? Impel Down.
- The Three Great Powers of the Grand Line are the Four Emperors, Marines HQ, and? The Seven Warlords of the Sea.
- What is the name of the giant gate in both Enies Lobby and Impel Down? The Gates of Justice.
- What is the name of the warden of Impel Down? Magellan.
Zoner awaits you in “the plaza where a sacred key to a battleship rests”. Upon arriving in the Ox Bell Plaza, you’ll find Zoner is under attack from escaped prisoners. Defeat them to receive your reward, which includes the Quiz Researcher’s Necklace accessory, three Zoro’s Cube Fragments, and 126,000 Berries.
Grand Line Quiz Mister
After liberating Dressrosa, you come across an old, pink-haired man in the Dressrosa City Area. It appears that Zoner has transitioned, much to the Straw Hats’ surprise…
- What is the name of the place in Dressrosa where gladiators fight? The Corrida Coliseum.
- What is the name of the violent fish that lives in the sea near Dressrosa? The Fighting Fish.
- What flower blooms in the garden near the Dressrosa Royal Palace? Sunflower.
- Who is the man called the strongest gladiator of the Corrida Coliseum? Kyros.
- What are the dwarves who live in Dressrosa called? The Tontattas.
- The current Ultimate Military Force of Marines HQ are Kizaru, Ryokugyu, and? Fujitora.
Before Level 3 can begin, the other Zoners from Water Seven – much to Sanji’s joy – and Marineford appear. As it transpires, the Zoners are just a family of trivia nerds. But wait, the Alabasta Zoner’s missing – she’s been kidnapped.
Head to the south of the Coliseum and teach her captors a lesson – a trivial matter for any budding Pirate King – and you’ll finally complete the quest line, yielding that all-important Treasure Chest Key, three Luffy’s Cube Fragments, and 74,000 Berries.
And those are all the One Piece Odyssey Grand Line Quiz answers. Once you’re done with One Piece Odyssey, why not check out the best PS5 RPG games or the best Xbox RPG games to find your next role-playing extravaganza.