What are the Genshin Impact 3.5 banners? The top thing on almost every Genshin Impact player’s mind is what characters will be making their debut or returning to the hit Gacha RPG next. This is vital to knowing whether to spend or save your valuable Primogems in case a better character for you arrives next. With that in mind, here are the new and returning characters and weapons in the Genshin Impact 3.5 banners so you can plan your Wishes.
Besides keeping up to date with the current Genshin Impact banners and the next Genshin Impact banners, knowing when the Genshin Impact Special Program livestream dates are is also great for keeping up with updates. Additionally, these livestreams will also release Genshin Impact codes rewarding you with valuable Primogems you can use to get more Wishes.
Genshin Impact 3.5 banners
The Genshin Impact 3.5 banners include Deyha, Cyno, Ayaka, Shenhe, and Mika.
Phase One features the Genshin Impact Dehya banner and Cyno rerun, while Phase Two will offer rate-ups for the Ayaka rerun, Shenhe rerun, and debut Genshin Impact Mika banner.
Genshin Impact 3.5 banners phase one characters are:
- Dehya (New: five-star Pyro claymore)
- Cyno (Rerun: five-star Electro polearm)
- Barbara (Rerun: four-star Hydro catalyst)
- Collei (Rerun: four-star Dendro bow)
- Bennet (Rerun: four-star Pyro sword)
Genshin Impact 3.5 banners phase two characters are:
- Kamisato Ayaka (Rerun: five-star Cryo sword)
- Shenhe (Rerun: five-star Cryo polearm)
- Mika (New: four-star Cryo polearm)
- Sucrose (Rerun: four-star Anemo catalyst)
- Diona (Rerun: four-star Cryo bow)
Genshin Impact 3.5 banners phase one weapons:
- Beacon of the Reed Sea (New: five-star claymore)
- Staff of the Scarlet Sands (Rerun: five-star polearm)
- Eye of Perception (Rerun: four-star catalyst)
- Alley Hunter (Rerun: four-star bow)
- The Alley Flash (Rerun: four-star sword)
- Sacrificial Greatsword (Rerun: four-star claymore)
- Dragon’s Bane (Rerun: four-star polearm)
Genshin Impact 3.5 banners phase two weapons:
- Mistsplitter Reforged (Rerun: five-star sword)
- Calamity Queller (Rerun: five-star polearm)
- Wine and Song (Rerun: four-star catalyst)
- Sacrificial Sword (Rerun: four-star sword)
- The Bell (Rerun: four-star claymore)
- Favonius Lance (Rerun: four-star polearm)
- Favonius Warbow (Rerun: four-star bow)
The Genshin Impact 3.5 banners offer some great characters, notably in phase two with Ayaka and Shenhe. With that said, perhaps the most exciting thing about the 3.5 banners are the new characters available, opening up new team compositions.
If you’ve been keeping up with Genshin Impact’s story, then you may recognise Dehya and Mika already. Dehya, also known as the Flame-Mane, is a key character in the Sumeru Archon Quest storyline where she accompanies the Traveler in their journey through the region. Mika, on the other hand, is a member of Eula’s Reconnaissance Company in the Knights of Favonius who has made an appearance in several events so far.
You can check out the demo trailers for both new characters below in the Genshin Impact 3.5 livestream VOD.
If you’re looking to farm materials, then we know the Genshin Impact Dehya materials and leaks have revealed the Genshin Impact Mika materials you’ll want to get your hands on sooner rather than later so you’re prepared for day one release.
That’s everything to know about the Genshin Impact 3.5 banners characters and weapons, including reruns. For more on the Genshin Impact 3.5 banners, be sure to check out the Dehya banner release date, abilities, and more for a closer look at this exciting new playable character. You can also find out where they rank on our Genshin Impact tier list of best characters, since not every character is equally powerful.