As part of the upcoming FIFA 23 World Cup mode and event, and likely because this is the last game in the series to bear the FIFA name, the soccer sim’s soundtrack is getting an upgrade with 40 bangers from past games.
Earlier this month, EA Sports started a partnership with Spotify, which saw the streaming site collate more than a thousand FIFA songs from past games into one place. By listening to their favourites, players could determine which of these tracks would be included in the Ultimate FIFA Soundtrack of 100 songs, and from that list 40 will be added to FIFA 23 as part of the 2022 FIFA World Cup experience.
According to Spotify’s stats, the top tracks listened to by FIFA players during the voting period were Heat Waves by Glass Animals (FIFA 21), The Nights by Avicii (FIFA 15), and You Should See Me In A Crown by Billie Eilish (FIFA 19).
Other memorable FIFA songs that will be hitting the FIFA 23 soundtrack include On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons (FIFA 13), Busy Earnin’ by Jungle (FIFA 15), and Call It What You Want by Foster the People (FIFA 12).
There are also some real nostalgic bangers from some very old FIFA games such as Supermassive Black Hole by Muse (FIFA 07), Helicopter by Bloc Party (FIFA 06), and Song 2 by Blur (FIFA: Road to World Cup 98).
Here is the full FIFA 23 World Cup soundtrack:
- Ana Tijoux: 1977
- Aurora: Conqueror
- Avicii: The Nights
- Bastille: Send Them Off!
- Billie Eilish: You Should See Me in a Crown
- Bloc Party: Helicopter
- Blur: Song 2
- Bob Moses, RAC: Tearing Me Up
- Bomba Estereo: Soy Yo
- Buraka Som Sistema: Kalemba
- Caesars: Jerk it Out
- Catfish and the Bottlemen: Cocoon
- Damian Marley: Welcome to Jamrock
- Digitalism: Pogo
- Fatboy Slim: The Rockafeller Skank
- Foster the People: Call It What You Want
- Glass Animals: Heat Waves
- Imagine Dragons: On Top of the World
- John Newman: Love Me Again
- Jonsi: Around Us
- Jungle: Busy Earnin’
- Kaleo: Way Down We Go
- Kasabian: Club Foot
- Louis the Child ft. K.Flay: It’s Strange
- LSD: Genius
- Major Lazer ft. J Balvin & El Alfa: Que Calor
- MGMT: Kids
- Miike Snow: Paddling Out
- Moby: Bodyrock
- Muse: Supermassive Black Hole
- Peter Bjorn and John: Young Folks
- Portugal, The Man: Live in the Moment
- Rosalia & Ozuna: Yo X Ti, Tu X Mi
- Saint Motel: My Type
- Sam Sparro: Black & Gold
- Smallpools: Dreaming
- Sofi Tukker ft. Nervo, The Knocks and Alisa Ueno: Best Friend
- Teddybears: Cobrastyle
- Tribalistas: Ja Sei Namorar
The 40-song soundtrack will be added to FIFA 23 when the World Cup experience hits the game later this week on November 9.
If you’re thinking of completing some SBCs in Ultimate Team to nab some World Cup-themed players, check out our list of the cheapest FIFA 23 players that you can snap up.